Serious discussion on the Cowboys.

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

Attempting a serious discussion on the 2012-13 Dallas Cowboys. Please post your thoughts, opinions and negligent hater comments below.

Dallas Cowboys 3-3 (1-0)

Offense ranking : 18
Run offense rank : 24
Pass offense rank : 11

Defense Ranking : 2
Run Defense rank : 12
Pass defense rank : 2

The Season so far :Dallas is 3-3 with losses to 2 division leaders and a good Seattle team (at home). After an impressive win week 1 vs the defending Super Bowl champs Dallas has looked like a bunch of chumps with mediocre written all over them. I will now break down every game in a short summary. inb4tldrlol

Week 1 : Dallas 24, Giants 17 : Romo starts of the game with a bad INT. Here we go again right? Not this time. Romo keeps his poise and delivers all night and throws for 307 yards with 3 tds and 1 int. Kevin Ogletree steps up with the loss of LaurentRobinson. Murray runs for 131 yards on the ground. Well balanced game offensively. Dallas biggest problem last year was their secondary. Everything seems right. Shutting down Cruz and Nicks, something they couldn't do at all last year. This might be the year for Dallas after all.

Week 2 : Seattle 27, Dallas 7 : Dallas steps onto the sidelines with confidence after week 1. They get punched in the mouth all day. The offense looks terrible and after so man 3 and outs the Defense can't hold in the 2nd half. Marshawn Lynch runs all over Dallas during the 2nd half, rushing for 122 yards. I haven't seen such a pathetic game in years. Back to reality as Dallas gets destroyed in Seattle.

Week 3 : Dallas 16, Tampa Bay 10 : Dallas offense once again looking awful. Convert in 1 of 5 TD chances in red zone. 13 penalties sure didn't help this one. Offensive line gets beaten up all day by Clayborn and McCoy. Murray rushes for a season low 2.1 average. Defense holds enough all game long and its good enough as Dallas holds on to a win. A win is a win, even if it was ugly.

Week 4 : Chicago 34, Dallas 18 : Where to start on this one? I guess we can all point the finger at Romo with his 5 ints. Really tho the whole team was complete trash. Oline once again looking one of the worst in the league. Murray disappearing again. Averaging a 2.2 ypc, hey he went up .1 from last week. Defense looks awful as Cutler has a near perfect game connecting to Marshall for 138 and 1 TD. Only good thing come out of this is a Jason Witten sighting, he finally looks healthy. Dallas now 2-2, showing no signs of greatness like we saw week 1.

Week 5 : Bye week

Week 6 : Baltimore 31, Dallas 29 : Dallas drops 481 total yards. Runs for 227 yards at Baltimore. Good enough for a win right? Wrong. Dallas once again shoots themselves in the foot with penalties, 13 to be exact. Al tho a lot were bs, you still have to find a way to win. Good teams do anyway. Dallas offense shows sign of balance for the first time since week 1. Dallas failed the chance to win the game by missing a 52 yard FG with 3 seconds left. However that is not the problem here. The problem is the time management fiasco shown by the offense and 2nd year POS coach Jason Garett. Dez Bryant dropping the 2 point conversion on the TD before then choosing to argue with the ref with 20 seconds left for some stupid reason. Dallas puts up numbers, fails to win. No one to blame here but themselves. A heart breaker nonetheless.

Week 7 : Dallas 19, Carolina 14 : Another 2 ypc game. Without Murray the Cowboys looked lost on the ground. Romo looks good as he puts up 271 and 1 TD but most importantly no turnovers. Defense does a good job all game long. Dallas once again missing TD opportunities and kicking FGs. Not too much to brag about here, but a win is a win is a win. They looked focus with only 6 penalties. A nice bounce back game after that debacle in Baltimore.

The Pros : Defense has stepped up, they are pretty good. They don't cause turnovers but they hold the line. Good enough. Romo seems to be back to his groove after that Bears game. Murray and Felix have shown flashes of a great duo. Both need to be healthy however. 6 home games left. 5 division games left. 1-0 in division, still control own destiny.

The Cons : Terrible offensive line. When they suck, they suck. Running for under 3 ypc in 2 games and not giving Romo enough time on a consistent basis. Most penalized team in the NFL. A head coach that no one is buying into. Inconsistent team, especially Dez Bryant. Tough schedule.

The Remaining Schedule :
Week 8 : vs Giants
Week 9 : @ Atlanta
Week 10 : @ Eagles
Week 11 : vs Cleveland
Week 12 : vs Washington
Week 13 : vs Eagles
Week 14 : @ Cincinnati
Week 15 : vs Pittsburgh
Week 16 : vs New Orleans
Week 17 : @ Washington

Tough schedule remaining as I said above. Only easy win I see is Cleveland. The rest of the games are gonna be hard to win. No one has a harder schedule than Dallas this year.

Dallas will win the division if : They stop with the penalties first and foremost. Need to drop to under 20th in league at least. They continue to run the ball successfully, use the combination of Murray and Felix. This relies heavily on the O-line improving. Romo doesn't throw away games. This also relies on the play calling. Keep it balanced Garett and learn to manage your time management.

Prediction : Sorry but I have seen nothing at all to tell me that Dallas is doing anything over 8-8. This team is just too inconsistent. Hopefully they prove me wrong but for now I am going with a 7-9 record and 8-8 at the highest. Prove me wrong Dallas.

Go ahead and tell me what you guys think of this years Cowboys. Try to not be a complete waste too.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts
12-4, for sure.
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#3 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
It's just like years past. Talent is there, the wins are not. NFC East could still be up for grabs though, wouldn't be surprised to see them in the post season.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
I think they may get a wildcard. Never know with this team...
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
Nothing about them makes me think they aren't an 8-8 team so far. Yes when that offense is rolling, they look as good as any offense in football. Because Tony Romo is on, he's as good as a lot of the guys we call Elite QB's. It's his bad games, and turnovers that make him a question mark. And I don't think that schedule is all that favorable. The Giants are a tough game, Philly and the foreskins will play them close, New Orleans is going to be a spoiler team this year and cost a team a playoff spot, Pitt and Cincy are decent-good teams that will be playing for a playoff spot or positioning. Atlanta is tough at home, cleveland is literally the only should win game on that schedule. I could see them missing the playoffs again.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jg4xchamp

It's just like years past. Talent is there, the wins are not. NFC East could still be up for grabs though, wouldn't be surprised to see them in the post season. monkeytoes61
Is it though? Because I know we can all agree the defense has gotten better, but that offense?

Felix Jones is just fast, he's not a starting back. And Demarco Murrey has 2 games this year where he looked good. Miles Austin who is a capable receiver really hasn't been this stud outside that 2 year stretch, and Dez Bryant has been a bit of a headache. But the more embarrasing part is that offensive line is really lousy at times. Which is a large part of the reason why their run game is inconsistent at times, and Tony has turnover the ball so many times.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Serious discussion on the Cowboys is not possible

[spoiler] because they're a joke! :lol: [/spoiler]

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

I think they may get a wildcard. Never know with this team...No_Hablo_Ingles

In the NFC you're going to need to be at least 10-6 to get a wildcard. I don't see that happening for Dallas with that schedule.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

They arent good. Dont believe Jerry Jones and realize that they are at best an everage team. Not good enough to make the playoffs.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bobbles
Sean Lee officially done....F*CK! 7-8 wins tops.
mjf249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#11 mjf249
Member since 2004 • 3000 Posts

I think the Cowboys need a new coach. I just don't think Jason Garrett has everybodys attention in the locker room, and let's be honest-- the Cowboys have a pretty talented group of players. I think a lot of Dallas fan's take Tony Romo for granted-- yeah he's having a rough year, but statistically he is one of the best QBs. I think they need to find a coach that Romo can be much closer with, and trust as I've seen numerous times where Garrett was reluctant to set Romo loose.

Sure Romo can make some boneheaded plays, but remember folks John Elway didn't win his Super Bowl rings until the final two years in the NFL. I think Romo has all the tools to be an elite QB, but he needs to find a coach that will trust him. Look at the relationship between Rodgers-McCarthy, Brady-Belichick, Brees-Payton. I think the kid just needs a good coach that he can build around.

I see them possibly finishing 9-7 this year.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
I think they may get a wildcard. Never know with this team...No_Hablo_Ingles
:lol: wth happened that you have to wear that sig?
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 No_Hablo_Ingles
[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]I think they may get a wildcard. Never know with this team...X360PS3AMD05
:lol: wth happened that you have to wear that sig?

.... I bet the Browns would beat the Giants :lol:
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

Superbowl bound imo

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Put_in_Kitna

I think the Cowboys need a new coach. I just don't think Jason Garrett has everybodys attention in the locker room, and let's be honest-- the Cowboys have a pretty talented group of players. I think a lot of Dallas fan's take Tony Romo for granted-- yeah he's having a rough year, but statistically he is one of the best QBs. I think they need to find a coach that Romo can be much closer with, and trust as I've seen numerous times where Garrett was reluctant to set Romo loose.

Sure Romo can make some boneheaded plays, but remember folks John Elway didn't win his Super Bowl rings until the final two years in the NFL. I think Romo has all the tools to be an elite QB, but he needs to find a coach that will trust him. Look at the relationship between Rodgers-McCarthy, Brady-Belichick, Brees-Payton. I think the kid just needs a good coach that he can build around.

mjf249

I agree with everything you said. Last year Garett refused to let Romo play his game at certain points. Especially when having the lead. Garett is an awful coach imo.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#16 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

It's just like years past. Talent is there, the wins are not. NFC East could still be up for grabs though, wouldn't be surprised to see them in the post season. monkeytoes61

Agreed....even though I'm not a big Cowboy I do like watching them play. Ironically I should be making a thread about my Dum A$# Ravens cause the Cowboys gave a game away to them!!

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#17 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

[QUOTE="mjf249"]

Put_in_Kitna

I agree with everything you said. Last year Garett refused to let Romo play his game at certain points. Especially when having the lead. Garett is an awful coach imo.

Yeah, Romo is not perfect but he does catch the heat unfairly sometimes!!!

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Talent is there, the wins are not. monkeytoes61

The Cowboys do not have talent, they're easily the least talented team in the NFCEast

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Put_in_Kitna

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]Talent is there, the wins are not. Jaysonguy

The Cowboys do not have talent, they're easily the least talented team in the NFCEast

:lol:

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]Talent is there, the wins are not. Put_in_Kitna

If you're unable to have a conversation about the Cowboys while keeping your emotions in check perhaps you shouldn't have labeled it a "serious" discussion.

The Giants, Eagles, and Redskins all have better rosters.

The idea that the Cowboys are this talent packed team that just make mistakes at crucial times is pure bull.

The Cowboys don't have a single player who is best at their position in the NFCEast.

Their offense is a mess with only four NFC teams doing worse rushing the ball in the and their passing game is nil with their positives and negatives cancelling each other out.

On the defensive side of the ball they're paper tigers doing nothing remarkable. Only two teams do worse when it comes to defending the opposing teams QB and their ability to stop the rush is middle of the road at best.

Parcells left the Cowboys ready to win in 2006, that was six years ago.

It's time to understand that the Cowboys are a mediocre team that have no business being included with teams who are actually in title contention.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Bobbles

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Jaysonguy

If you're unable to have a conversation about the Cowboys while keeping your emotions in check perhaps you shouldn't have labeled it a "serious" discussion.

The idea that the Cowboys are this talent packed team that just make mistakes at crucial times is pure bull.

The Cowboys don't have a single player who is best at their position in the NFCEast.

Their offense is a mess with only four NFC teams doing worse rushing the ball in the and their passing game is nil with their positives and negatives cancelling each other out.

On the defensive side of the ball they're paper tigers doing nothing remarkable. Only two teams do worse when it comes to defending the opposing teams QB and their ability to stop the rush is middle of the road at best.

It's time to understand that the Cowboys are a mediocre team that have no business being included with teams who are actually in title contention.

:lol: You're an idiot.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Bobbles

:lol: You're an idiot.

Impressive argument there.

You do not make yourself look bad at all by being unable to discuss the subject.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 No_Hablo_Ingles
Impressive argument there.

You do not make yourself look bad at all by being unable to discuss the subject.

Jaysonguy
DeMarcus Ware... he is the best outside line backer in the division, probably top 3 in the entire NFL.
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Bobbles
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Impressive argument there.

No_Hablo_Ingles
DeMarcus Ware... he is the best outside line backer in the division, probably top 3 in the entire NFL.

And who's better than Witten? Sean Lee is arguable at ILB too. This dude's a moron.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 No_Hablo_Ingles
[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Impressive argument there.

Bobbles

And who's better than Witten? Sean Lee is arguable at ILB too. This dude's a moron.

I just pointed out the most obvious player who is top at their position in the division. I like D.Ryan (Eagles MLB) more, but I may be bias in this. Sean Lee is a great player, one of the best young ILB in the game.
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Bobbles
[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"] DeMarcus Ware... he is the best outside line backer in the division, probably top 3 in the entire NFL.

I just pointed out the most obvious player who is top at their position in the division. I like D.Ryan (Eagles MLB) more, but I may be bias in this. Sean Lee is a great player, one of the best young ILB in the game.

Yeah I know, Ware is the most obvious.. not sure how this is even debatable. I can guarantee all Giants, Eagles, and 'Skins fans would agree on that. Either way, Jaysonguy is a waste.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Impressive argument there.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Fine, I'll grant you Ware if you want to count him as strictly an OLB.

If we label him as a hybrid that can play OLD/DE there's a certain fellow on the Giants that is more disruptive with less opportunities.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Put_in_Kitna

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Jaysonguy

The thing is sometimes when someone posts somethign so ridiculous theres just one thing to post. ---->:lol:

No emotions here guy. Everyone came in here and posted their honest opinions, all were pretty accurate (cept that one waste who loves reruns). You however came in here an made a few people laugh. Your opinion is simply full of ignorance. Guess it makes sense. 90 percent of your posts usually are. You have like 30k posts and ive never really seen you post anything significant that wasnt complete garbage.

You like to stand out. I get it. Come in here and type in paragraphs and post wild stuff making it seem like you know what you are talking about. However every line I read gets more and more laughable.

The idea of the cowboys having talent yet making mistake at crucial times comes from the results themselves. Top 5 in total offensive yards every year, top 15-20 in points scored. They drive down field, then screw up it up with penalties. This is proven by their high ranking in penalties. Currently number 1 in penalties. If you watch the games you would know this. Cowboys are nothing but a self-destruct team. If you watched the Ravens game you would of known this. You didn't tho.

Not one player best at his position?:lol: The single most cowboy hater just came in here and laughed at you. I don't even need to name names anymore.

Paper champions eh? Ranked 2 in the league on defense. Pretty crazy for a team who turns the ball over so much and goes 3 and out. Have to right with such a messy offense. Not sure by what you mean on them being bad at stopping opposing quarterbacks. Must be running because they are 2nd in passing defense. Oh no. They aren't that good defending the run on QBs? Watch out everyone. They are in trouble. Can't wait till teams start to gameplan against the Cowboys. "All right QB this is the game plan....you run it! All day on them!":lol:

Parcells?:lol: Dallas was better with Wade believe it or not. Damn when was the last time you saw a Cowboys game again?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jaysonguy

And who's better than Witten? Bobbles

Oh dear.....

Are you *(#$@*(#@ serious? lol

Really?

The NFCEast is full of quality TE's but the bottom of that list is still the bottom and that's exactly where Witten is this season.

He's in his tenth season? Yeah just looked, it's his tenth.

He's outplayed by his counterpart on every single other team. He's overpowered or outmaneuvered when staying in to block, his days of stretching the field for a TE are gone, and he doesn't have the physical ability to dominate like he used to.

To put it plainly the rest of the NFCEast caught up.

That's not to say that he's not a valuable member of the Cowboys but his days of dominating are long gone.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Bobbles

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]And who's better than Witten? Jaysonguy

Oh dear.....

Really?

The NFCEast is full of quality TE's but the bottom of that list is still the bottom and that's exactly where Witten is this season.

He's outplayed by his counterpart on every single other team. He's overpowered or outmaneuvered when staying in to block, his days of stretching the field for a TE are gone, and he doesn't have the physical ability to dominate like he used to.

That's not to say that he's not a valuable member of the Cowboys but his days of dominating are long gone.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Jaysonguy

Paper champions eh? Ranked 2 in the league on defense.

Put_in_Kitna

Yeah see? This is the disconnect with you, maybe a large majority of Cowboy fans who think they're primed for a title run too.

You just see the "overall 2" and think that everything is fine, must be those darn pesky penalties every single possible time.

What you fail to see are things like the passer rating of the opposing QB or the amount of yardage per play on the ground.

Hey that's fine, you want to be delusional about your team it's your right.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bobbles

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Jaysonguy

Yeah see? This is the disconnect with you, maybe a large majority of Cowboy fans who think they're primed for a title run too.

You just see the "overall 2" and think that everything is fine, must be those darn pesky penalties every single possible time.

What you fail to see are things like the passer rating of the opposing QB or the amount of yardage per play on the ground.

:lol: Illiterate f*ck.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]And who's better than Witten? Bobbles

Oh dear.....

Really?

Have you not followed the Cowboys since the mid 2000's? Is that the problem?

Right now (not years ago when you last saw a game) Bennett is much better in the red zone and Celek and Davis are better at stretching the field by beating their defenders.

Also you cannot watch a Cowboys game and not see Witten struggle when it comes to blocking.

Would you also like to blame penalties for Witten not being the cream of the crop anymore? That seems to be the popular thing for explaining all the problems the Cowboys have.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Put_in_Kitna

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Jaysonguy

And you ignored everything else, what a guy. Title run you say?:lol: Cowboys are mediocore. They are a 8-8 team at best right now. I posted this on the first post. Do you read anything? Or are your long posts the only one you read?

I watch the games. The penalties are there. They aren't being ignored. They allowed 3 tds to the Ravens that were penalty based. Last week they did the same thing. Number 1 in 3rd down penalties. The question has to be asked again. Do you watch the games?

Passer rating?:lol: The cowboys don't intercept the ball. Their defense lacks that for sure. They also don't give up big plays. So quarterbacks move the ball a bit, get their nice dink and dunks. Making their stats look good. Guess what? They also don't score very much. They do what they do just fine. Don't care how good the stats look for opposing quarterbacks. They are 2nd in passing defense. How good must those quarterbacks look?:lol:

Hey that's fine. You base your report on nfl.com/stats. I watch the games, look at stats that backup my theory. The eye theory.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 No_Hablo_Ingles

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Impressive argument there.

Jaysonguy

Fine, I'll grant you Ware if you want to count him as strictly an OLB.

If we label him as a hybrid that can play OLD/DE there's a certain fellow on the Giants that is more disruptive with less opportunities.

... if you want to call him a DE, fine, he is still better than any defensive end in our amazing division. I'll gladly trade Jason Babin or Trent Cole for Ware. Maybe you can make an argument for JPP being better, but he is literally the ONLY person. Justin Tuck and Osi have NOTHING on D.Ware.
Major_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Major_Snake
Member since 2007 • 5271 Posts

It's real hard to root for this team. Mainly because I KNOW they can be an elite franchise on the field, not just being popular due to the star on their helmets.

It's been missing for years. They don't have a killer instinct or they can't finish off teams. They always play down to lesser teams level. When things go wrong... turnovers... they come in bunches. Romo IS a damn good quarterback. They have all the talent in the world but they just can't put it together.

They can't finish off teams towards the end which is why they are an 8-8 team, when they SHOULD be like 12-4.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

Gotta be honest. I would take davis over witten right now. But witten is still awesome and not really fair since he is much older.

And ya, jayson is a loser.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Chutebox

It's real hard to root for this team. Mainly because I KNOW they can be an elite franchise on the field, not just being popular due to the star on their helmets.

It's been missing for years. They don't have a killer instinct or they can't finish off teams. They always play down to lesser teams level. When things go wrong... turnovers... they come in bunches. Romo IS a damn good quarterback. They have all the talent in the world but they just can't put it together.

They can't finish off teams towards the end which is why they are an 8-8 team, when they SHOULD be like 12-4.

Major_Snake
Your coaches suck. Easy fix if your dumb ass owner would get out of the way.
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Bobbles
[QUOTE="Major_Snake"]

Chutebox

Thanks. BTW Fred Davis stinks and can't stay healthy. Witten>>>him for that reason alone, not to mention consistency.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Chutebox
[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="Major_Snake"]

Bobbles

Thanks. BTW Fred Davis stinks and can't stay healthy. Witten>>>him for that reason alone, not to mention consistency.

this is like the first time he has had a serious injury. And consistently? We acting like written didn't struggle early on or has gotten hurt?
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Bobbles
[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] Your coaches suck. Easy fix if your dumb ass owner would get out of the way.

this is like the first time he has had a serious injury. And consistently? We acting like written didn't struggle early on or has gotten hurt?

Yeah as in consistent his entire career, thanks. He struggled this year early on due to the spleen injury.. the only time I've ever seen him struggle in his career. He gets hurt pretty much every year, but he never misses games. I do find it funny that despite the struggle early on and one less game played, Witten has more receiving yards per game and TDs.
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Get rid of Garrett who was inconsistent even before he became head coach.

Honeslty I think they missed there opportunities and it doesn't help that the other teams in the divison have young talent too. Plus too many distractions in that team especially with what happened with Dez. Lastly, they suck at December (which is always entertaining to watch) minus that one year where they beat the Eagles twice in a row (:lol: Eagles).

Demarcus Ware is the only consistent player in that roster. Witten is great but I think he's not as good as he was 5 years ago.The rest have there wtf moments from time to time.

Oh and obligatory :lol: at Cowboys.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jg4xchamp

Jaysonguy

Yo is your super power being wrong all the time? Because Jesus Christ.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

jg4xchamp

While comparing me to Jesus Christ is a compliment I do have to say that he does rank above me.

I'm simply good at breaking down data and seeing facts, unlike someone's feelings or "gut".

Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#45 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts
They won't get anywhere in the playoffs w/ Promo.
Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Put_in_Kitna

Boy does Witten look washed up. Oh man. He looks so baaaaaad.:roll:

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Bobbles

Boy does Witten look washed up. Oh man. He looks so baaaaaad.:roll:

Put_in_Kitna
He's a scrub now, can't even get open anymore down field.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jg4xchamp

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Jaysonguy

While comparing me to Jesus Christ is a compliment I do have to say that he does rank above me.

I'm simply good at breaking down data and seeing facts, unlike someone's feelings or "gut".

More like spewing bullsh1t.
deuce4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deuce4eva
Member since 2009 • 859 Posts

They suck balls whats to discuss?

deuce4eva

Forum Posts