Official NFL 2013 Season topic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8103 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="Bobbles"] YESS!!!!!!GameboyTroy
Mr. Obvious is back!

Was saying that the bills would draft a QB obvious? The media was surprised that the bills drafted a QB. Was anyone here surprised that that happened?

Well when you have a GM that is saying he is going to draft a franchise QB, what do you think?

#202 Posted by GameboyTroy (2469 posts) -
I'll do my best to be less obvious then and have some fun.
#203 Posted by Bobbles (11678 posts) -
I'll do my best to be less obvious then and have some fun.GameboyTroy
F*ck you, don't do it! DON'T GIVE IN!
#204 Posted by GameboyTroy (2469 posts) -
[QUOTE="GameboyTroy"]I'll do my best to be less obvious then and have some fun.Bobbles
F*ck you, don't do it! DON'T GIVE IN!

The NFL is just becoming more unpredictable.I'm obvious when I play it safe. When I take a risk become less obvious or not obvious at all.
#205 Posted by jg4xchamp (47128 posts) -
[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="Bobbles"] YESS!!!!!!GameboyTroy
Mr. Obvious is back!

Was saying that the bills would draft a QB obvious? The media was surprised that the bills drafted a QB. Was anyone here surprised that that happened?

They were more surprised by who they drafted, not necessarily that they drafted a QB
#206 Posted by CreatureRising (1530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GameboyTroy"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] Mr. Obvious is back!jg4xchamp

They were more surprised by who they drafted, not necessarily that they drafted a QB

Would not have put Manuel in the first round.  Will be interesting if he does deliver though. 

#207 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8103 posts) -

[QUOTE="GameboyTroy"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] Mr. Obvious is back!jg4xchamp

It is funny because Gruden predicted that they would draft Maniel and nobody believed him.

#208 Posted by GameboyTroy (2469 posts) -

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="GameboyTroy"]Was saying that the bills would draft a QB obvious? The media was surprised that the bills drafted a QB. Was anyone here surprised that that happened?CreatureRising

Would not have put Manuel in the first round.  Will be interesting if he does deliver though. 

I liked how they drafted well. I also liked how Manuel played in his preseason game. Seeing him get 90+ yards in less than 2:00 left in one drive in the first half was impressive and he can scramble well also and threw 0 ints. One more thing I liked was that their undrafted rookie QB threw over 200 yards, got 2 tds and 0 ints. I saw so many impressive things in that preseason game. If they play like that in the regular season they'll win a lot of games.
#209 Posted by RevanBITW (539 posts) -
[QUOTE="CreatureRising"]

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] They were more surprised by who they drafted, not necessarily that they drafted a QBGameboyTroy

I liked how they drafted well. I also liked how Manuel played in his preseason game. Seeing him get 90+ yards in less than 2:00 left in one drive in the first half was impressive and he can scramble well also and threw 0 ints. One more thing I liked was that their undrafted rookie QB threw over 200 yards, got 2 tds and 0 ints. I saw so many impressive things in that preseason game. If they play like that in the regular season they'll win a lot of games.

The problem is that he was playing against the 2nd string defense of the Colts during that 90 yard drive. So we still don't know much.
#210 Posted by GameboyTroy (2469 posts) -
[QUOTE="GameboyTroy"][QUOTE="CreatureRising"]

RevanBITW

The problem is that he was playing against the 2nd string defense of the Colts during that 90 yard drive. So we still don't know much.

We'll have to wait until the regular season to see how good he really is.
#211 Posted by -Halftime- (10004 posts) -
Manuel is automatically better than that scrub dick Kevin Kolb. EJ should start week one if they know what's good for them.
#212 Posted by GameboyTroy (2469 posts) -
Manuel is automatically better than that scrub dick Kevin Kolb. EJ should start week one if they know what's good for them. -Halftime-
The only way Kolb would start over EJ is if he gets better lol. I don't think Kolb can get that much better.
#213 Posted by DaJuicyMan (3420 posts) -

[QUOTE="GameboyTroy"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] Mr. Obvious is back!36Ounces

You and PSP107 related?

they def are
#214 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8329 posts) -
Manuel is automatically better than that scrub dick Kevin Kolb. EJ should start week one if they know what's good for them. -Halftime-
Only Blaine Gabbert is more afraid of the pass rush than Kevin Kolb.
#215 Posted by The-Apostle (12144 posts) -
lol SD punts while down by 2 with 2 minutes left. >_>
#216 Posted by JML897 (33120 posts) -
Reminder that the actual win/loss result in preseason is completely meaningless
#217 Posted by The-Apostle (12144 posts) -
Reminder that the actual win/loss result in preseason is completely meaninglessJML897
Do I care? Not really. But I enjoyed that fake Hail Mary with five da Bears deep.
#218 Posted by GameboyTroy (2469 posts) -
lol SD punts while down by 2 with 2 minutes left. >_>The-Apostle
I'm not sure why their coach didn't go for it. All they needed was a field goal. Just hope that he doesn't do that or something like that in the regular season.
#219 Posted by The-Apostle (12144 posts) -
[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]lol SD punts while down by 2 with 2 minutes left. >_>GameboyTroy
I'm not sure why their coach didn't go for it. All they needed was a field goal. Just hope that he doesn't do that or something like that in the regular season.

Yeah... He basically showed he didn't trust his offense. If he does this during the regular season, I don't expect him to last very long.
#220 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8103 posts) -

[QUOTE="GameboyTroy"][QUOTE="The-Apostle"]lol SD punts while down by 2 with 2 minutes left. >_>The-Apostle

Yeah... He basically showed he didn't trust his offense. If he does this during the regular season, I don't expect him to last very long.

Dude it is his first season. You got to remember that coaches are using pre-season to learn too.

#221 Posted by JML897 (33120 posts) -

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"][QUOTE="GameboyTroy"]I'm not sure why their coach didn't go for it. All they needed was a field goal. Just hope that he doesn't do that or something like that in the regular season.sherman-tank1

Dude it is his first season. You got to remember that coaches are using pre-season to learn too.

Apostle seems to have a really hard time grasping the fact that wins and losses do not matter one bit in the preseason. Remember that year the Lions went 0-16? They went 4-0 in the preseason that year.

Punting late in the game didn't show that "he didn't trust his offense". What matters in the preseason is getting out of it relatively healthy and seeing how well young/unproven players can play in a game situation against other NFL players.

#222 Posted by Silverbond (16049 posts) -
[QUOTE="GameboyTroy"][QUOTE="The-Apostle"]lol SD punts while down by 2 with 2 minutes left. >_>The-Apostle

It's just preseason. :|
#223 Posted by Chutebox (36463 posts) -

It was 4th and long and they were on their side of the field. It was the right call, especially with 3 timeouts left. A team would do that in a playoff game too.
#224 Posted by Chutebox (36463 posts) -

Moar fines!

Not surprised until the last paragraph.  Evidentally players are now fine for celebrations (Fred Davis).

#225 Posted by Chutebox (36463 posts) -

Man, Brady has some sexy throws in him...

#226 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8103 posts) -

I'm telling you there is something different about Brady this year. He seems even more motivated than usual. And right now he is 8-8 for 72 yards and a TD.

#227 Posted by RevanBITW (539 posts) -

I'm telling you there is something different about Brady this year. He seems even more motivated than usual. And right now he is 8-8 for 72 yards and a TD.

sherman-tank1
Motivation won't make your throws any more accurate.
#228 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8103 posts) -

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

RevanBITW

Motivation won't make your throws any more accurate.

I never claimed that. I'm just saying he seems more fiery than usual.

#229 Posted by CJL13 (19137 posts) -

And Martin got taken out, all these top RBs going down, hopefully it's just a precaution.

#230 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

Man, that Tim Tebow sure can pass.  I only wish I could throw a spiral as tight as his.  And that accuracy, wow!

#231 Posted by Chutebox (36463 posts) -

Man, that Tim Tebow sure can pass.  I only wish I could throw a spiral as tight as his.  And that accuracy, wow!

theone86
I knew you'd say something about him. You really do have a chub for him.
#232 Posted by Seabas989 (10052 posts) -

[QUOTE="theone86"]

Chutebox

He was shit this time.

#233 Posted by The-Apostle (12144 posts) -

theone86

Yeah... I don't think I had seen a spiral quite like his before! At lease he can run... :lol:

#234 Posted by Chutebox (36463 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="theone86"]

Seabas989

He was shit this time.

Oh, I know. He was horrible last week too.
#235 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -
Charger Nation will be back this year, just watch!!!
#236 Posted by yokofox33 (29281 posts) -

I'm so thrilled to watch the Jagaurs make Mark Sanchez look like a decent QB tonight.

#237 Posted by -Halftime- (10004 posts) -
Tebow is straight Basura
#238 Posted by JML897 (33120 posts) -
 nice
#239 Posted by GameboyTroy (2469 posts) -
I liked how the Bills played last night.
#240 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8329 posts) -
[QUOTE="JML897"] nice

Clearly a miscommunication, he expected his receiver to comeback to the football. This is my problem. I don't even think he's that good, but people will do anything to make him look terrible. Why don't he post gifs like this for terrible Sanchez or Gabbert or Weeden throws?
#241 Posted by JML897 (33120 posts) -

Why don't he post gifs like this for terrible Sanchez or Gabbert or Weeden throws?monkeytoes61

Oh please, stop acting like the Sanchez buttfumble wasn't the most gif'd moment of all of last season.

Please love to make fun of those QBs you listed too

#242 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

[QUOTE="theone86"]

Chutebox

Because everyone always defends him.  Every ball I saw him throw last night was wobbling around, half his throws were overthrown, one overthrown pass was picked off (and had it been thrown correctly it would have been a completion), and another should have been picked off.  You know the worst part?  He wasn't even working against Tampa's ones, he was working against the players struggling to stay in the NFL.

#243 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]Why don't he post gifs like this for terrible Sanchez or Gabbert or Weeden throws?JML897

Oh please, stop acting like the Sanchez buttfumble wasn't the most gif'd moment of all of last season.

Please love to make fun of those QBs you listed too

That is some pretty epic stupidity.  The buttfumble, I mean.

#244 Posted by DaJuicyMan (3420 posts) -

tebow blows epic c*ck like top 10 worst of all time c*ck.. this is still being argued?

#245 Posted by Swanogt19 (24159 posts) -
sadly it is.
#246 Posted by Chutebox (36463 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="theone86"]

theone86

Because everyone always defends him.  Every ball I saw him throw last night was wobbling around, half his throws were overthrown, one overthrown pass was picked off (and had it been thrown correctly it would have been a completion), and another should have been picked off.  You know the worst part?  He wasn't even working against Tampa's ones, he was working against the players struggling to stay in the NFL.

Who is defending him? Are you talking about media?
#247 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2602 posts) -

Dallas beasting it up. 3 loss fumbles today. Give us that record. 

#248 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8329 posts) -
[QUOTE="theone86"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"] I knew you'd say something about him. You really do have a chub for him.Chutebox

Who is defending him? Are you talking about media?

Yeah, I don't get it. Nobody besides Skip Bayless talks up Tebow anymore.
#249 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2602 posts) -

I think he is just having flashbacks of trying to defend Rex Grossman, and he hated himself for it. So now he is anti Tebow, dude has issues. Wrong Florida qb bud. 

#250 Posted by CJL13 (19137 posts) -

Sick of offensive players lowering their heads so they get hit in the helmet and draw a flag.