NBA Fan Tags!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hoop_hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 hoop_hard
Member since 2005 • 20418 Posts

I made these two Sets of NBA Fan Tags. Let me know what you think because I'm thinking about making a third set but I am not sure how to improve these. If you want to see more Signatures and Tags check out My Gallery

Team Fan Tags Set #1

Team Fan Tags Set #2

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
The second set looks much better.  The first set is too dull, not enough bright colors.
ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 ZebethOrZebes
Member since 2004 • 5997 Posts
Wrong Raptor logo, they've switched to the 3-claw ball. The purple dinosaur is dead and gone. Raptors' colours are now red black and silver, not red, purple, and black anymore.

Edit: The Bucks also got rid of their purple, they're now red and green.
UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

I like the first set, they have a unique look, but I agree with the poster above that the colours need to be more vivid. Nice job on both sets though.

MartinRiggs15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MartinRiggs15
Member since 2004 • 614 Posts
Thanks man, these look Great. Putting in the GS one now.
hoop_hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 hoop_hard
Member since 2005 • 20418 Posts

Wrong Raptor logo, they've switched to the 3-claw ball. The purple dinosaur is dead and gone. Raptors' colours are now red black and silver, not red, purple, and black anymore.

Edit: The Bucks also got rid of their purple, they're now red and green.ZebethOrZebes

Actually they still use that Logo. The 3-call ball logo is their Alternate Logo but the Purple Dinosaur is still their primary logo. I am aware that the Purple on the bucks logo is gone but in my defense I made the 2nd set before they changed it. 

yellbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 yellbell
Member since 2006 • 694 Posts
I like the 2nd set.
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

[QUOTE="ZebethOrZebes"]Wrong Raptor logo, they've switched to the 3-claw ball. The purple dinosaur is dead and gone. Raptors' colours are now red black and silver, not red, purple, and black anymore.

Edit: The Bucks also got rid of their purple, they're now red and green.hoop_hard

Actually they still use that Logo. The 3-call ball logo is their Alternate Logo but the Purple Dinosaur is still their primary logo. I am aware that the Purple on the bucks logo is gone but in my defense I made the 2nd set before they changed it. 

I'm pretty sure the big bad pruple raptor is going to be gone by next season, the raps have finally gotten rid of all the purple, and at the ACC they have the 3 claw ball logo at centre court, plus the only logos on the jerseys are the claw and the TR with the maple leaf.
ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 ZebethOrZebes
Member since 2004 • 5997 Posts
[QUOTE="hoop_hard"]

[QUOTE="ZebethOrZebes"]Wrong Raptor logo, they've switched to the 3-claw ball. The purple dinosaur is dead and gone. Raptors' colours are now red black and silver, not red, purple, and black anymore.

Edit: The Bucks also got rid of their purple, they're now red and green.pundog

I'm pretty sure the big bad pruple raptor is going to be gone by next season, the raps have finally gotten rid of all the purple, and at the ACC they have the 3 claw ball logo at centre court, plus the only logos on the jerseys are the claw and the TR with the maple leaf.

The logo on their Division Champs banner is the 3-claw ball. That means it's their logo. Simple as that. And purple is gone, so it needs changing for that reason alone. Dude, your banners are cool and all, I'm just giving you constructive criticism. If you want me to put a "Raptors Fan" banner in my sig, you've got to give it the right colour scheme and the right logo.
Ranger_x8b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 Ranger_x8b
Member since 2002 • 5840 Posts
Man. That Mavs tag on the 1st set is awesome... if I only had a reason to put it on my sig. :cry:
TarnishedSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TarnishedSoul
Member since 2002 • 12151 Posts
I like the second set more.
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Sparky-05
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts
Cool sigs! Second set is better in my opinion than the first.