LEbron take it InsiDE!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e533ed44b01
deactivated-58e533ed44b01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-58e533ed44b01
Member since 2003 • 1747 Posts

I just finished watching game 3 of the Eastern Conference and I rarely watch Lebron play, I have only watched how he has played in this series so far. Im glad that finally he takes over in the 4th quarter and "lead" his team. A lot of people say that the criticisms on him are unfair because he is only 22, but this is the NBA not daycare, he is being PAID to bring a ring and to lead his team, if he falls short of that then its a failure...period.

From what I saw in the game, I think Lebron takes too many "pretty" shots (turn arounds, fadeaway 3s..etc.) when he should just take it strong, I mean look at his body (the guy is strong), look at the dunk he did on Rasheed, Lebron has a better body to take it inside than Wade does (and this was Wades success against last years stronger Pistons team).

In the last two minutes of game 3 it seemed there was a lot of passing behind the arc and not enough Lebron taking it inside (like when he shot a crazy 3 over chauncey). Lebron knows how to take it inside, he showed it against the Wizards last year, I dont understand why he is scared against the Pistons. Im glad they won (I dont like the PIstons) but it was still too close for comfort.

BTW Im a Heat fan. =)

StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts

Want to know somthing as long as Lebron scores it's okay i don't care how he scores but as long as he does score fine by me.

viberooni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 viberooni
Member since 2003 • 1396 Posts

To be fair the Pistons play a brilliant zone defense that's pretty much designed to stop LeBron from getting to the basket easily.

I've seen him play plenty and he is definitely one of the best guards in the game at scoring inside - right up there with Paul Pierce, Kobe and D Wade. I agree he should still try more often in this series, maybe his free throw troubles are in the back of his mind.

Toyeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Toyeboy
Member since 2005 • 1133 Posts
Yeah I just finished watching that game, I'm a huge Pistons fan...but Lebron did hit some pretty incredible shots in the 4th and that dunk over Rasheed was impressive considering it was Rasheed...to bad the Pistons will win the series though, Chancey and Rip need to stop turning the ball over, that's not like them at all! They'll win game 4 sorry Cavs fans.
colonicjas2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 colonicjas2
Member since 2006 • 539 Posts

To be fair the Pistons play a brilliant zone defense that's pretty much designed to stop LeBron from getting to the basket easily.

I've seen him play plenty and he is definitely one of the best guards in the game at scoring inside - right up there with Paul Pierce, Kobe and D Wade. I agree he should still try more often in this series, maybe his free throw troubles are in the back of his mind.

viberooni

btw, he isnt a guard, he's a small forward.. and i definitely rank him above Paul Pierce

viberooni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 viberooni
Member since 2003 • 1396 Posts
[QUOTE="viberooni"]

colonicjas2

btw, he isnt a guard, he's a small forward.. and i definitely rank him above Paul Pierce

Wing player then.

Paul Pierce is one of the toughest guys in the league and is without question one of the best players in the game at getting to the basket. He gets to the line like a big man night in and night out and more than nearly every other guard/forward. But he's always underrated and doesn't make Sportscenter nightly so I forgive you ;)

FTA stats from 05-06 (Pierce was injured for half of 06-07) 

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
i cant believe we lost though...
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts
yea LBJ crammed all over Sheed on that one
soundsofsulfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 soundsofsulfur
Member since 2006 • 172 Posts
yeah and also daniel gibson was lighting them up. i hate the pistons and how much sheed **** every game. and hamilton needs to take off that stupid face mask. if lebron cant get atleast 25 a game which shouldnt be hard the cavs will take the series. hughes is shutting down chauncey