Kevin Durant In The 1st Round

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for playstation_wii
playstation_wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 playstation_wii
Member since 2007 • 5271 Posts
Who else will be chosen in the beggining rounds?
N15PCA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 N15PCA
Member since 2006 • 261 Posts

All I know is that if Hawks gets the four pick on down in the draft from the upcoming lottery. That pick becomes the Phoenix Suns. I that's happens I would trade all of the suns picks with are the 4, 29 and 59 pick in this draft to get the number 1 pick in the draft to get Kevin Durant. Just think of front court line-up of Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion and Kevin Durant. If Suns don't win title then and don't know what it will take.

silky_smooth8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 silky_smooth8
Member since 2003 • 3659 Posts

Who else will be chosen in the beggining rounds?playstation_wii

all the other good college players like oden, wright, horford, brewer, green ect 

Ghost_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 Ghost_Warrior
Member since 2003 • 9002 Posts
durant and oden will go 1-2, and brewer and wright will be probably be top 5 picks. And don't forget about big bad Josh McRoberts! :roll:
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts
Durant and Oden will be 1 and 2, whichever way it goes either wont fall from 2.
twopic58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 twopic58
Member since 2007 • 3710 Posts
Durant and Oden go 1 and 2.
yellbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 yellbell
Member since 2006 • 694 Posts

Oden will get it.

Avatar image for WeWillMissAllen
WeWillMissAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 WeWillMissAllen
Member since 2006 • 573 Posts
This also some 6'11 kid from China, heard he's good.  There's more international players coming aswell.  I'm liking the fob skillz, W/O fobs NBA is boring to watch.
feryl06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 feryl06
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts
Something about Oden's game I do not like. He needs a lot of work---a big man, but physically he seems to tire easily (he's always panting up and down the court and his hands fall to his waist a lot) Also, he needs to work on his scoring--his defense is great though. I think Durant is more of a complete player and NBA ready.
bunchofpixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bunchofpixels
Member since 2003 • 7049 Posts
Something about Oden's game I do not like. He needs a lot of work---a big man, but physically he seems to tire easily (he's always panting up and down the court and his hands fall to his waist a lot) Also, he needs to work on his scoring--his defense is great though. I think Durant is more of a complete player and NBA ready.feryl06
I agree.  I hope the Celtics are able to get Durant.  They need a C but Durant is too polished to pass up.
Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ngamer05
Member since 2003 • 11577 Posts
I'm pretty sure the 1st three picks will be like this: 1.) Oden 2.) Durant 3.) Wright
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
Durant, Oden, Hoford, Wright, Noah, Brewer, Conley Jr. Yijianlin, Spencer Hawes, Jeff Green, Acie Law, Thaddeus Young
viberooni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#14 viberooni
Member since 2003 • 1396 Posts

Not so sure Wright is automatic at 3, Brewer and Horford are more NBA ready and Yi is just as tantalizing a prospect. This draft is sick, there's lots of solid players to be had - some college stars that project pretty well for the NBA like Aaron Afflalo and Alando Tucker may even fall into the 2nd round. 

viberooni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#15 viberooni
Member since 2003 • 1396 Posts

[QUOTE="feryl06"]Something about Oden's game I do not like. He needs a lot of work---a big man, but physically he seems to tire easily (he's always panting up and down the court and his hands fall to his waist a lot) Also, he needs to work on his scoring--his defense is great though. I think Durant is more of a complete player and NBA ready.bunchofpixels
I agree. I hope the Celtics are able to get Durant. They need a C but Durant is too polished to pass up.

I don't care anymore, so long as we get one of them - I find myself daydreaming one day about Oden dominating the paint and the next about Durant reinventing the forward position in green. The odds are we don't get either but damn how sweet would it be? The anticipation for ping pong day is killing me.

strongbow540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 strongbow540
Member since 2007 • 173 Posts
conley and oden should stay an extra year in college and win for buckeyes
bunchofpixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bunchofpixels
Member since 2003 • 7049 Posts

[QUOTE="bunchofpixels"][QUOTE="feryl06"]Something about Oden's game I do not like. He needs a lot of work---a big man, but physically he seems to tire easily (he's always panting up and down the court and his hands fall to his waist a lot) Also, he needs to work on his scoring--his defense is great though. I think Durant is more of a complete player and NBA ready.viberooni

I agree. I hope the Celtics are able to get Durant. They need a C but Durant is too polished to pass up.

I don't care anymore, so long as we get one of them - I find myself daydreaming one day about Oden dominating the paint and the next about Durant reinventing the forward position in green. The odds are we don't get either but damn how sweet would it be? The anticipation for ping pong day is killing me.

I dont think the C's are far away from being good.  Hopefully Ainge doesnt trade away Al Jefferson.
jwd55152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jwd55152
Member since 2003 • 43 Posts
acie law is better than kevin durant
Steelers_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 Steelers_86
Member since 2003 • 2268 Posts
oden, durant, wright, horford, brewer
tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#21 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts
Either Durant or Oden are going to be the number one pick in the draft and one of them are bound to come to Boston!!!  I think I finally smell the playoffs brewing!!!