I'm not the biggest Chiefs' fan but...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 ZebethOrZebes
Member since 2004 • 5997 Posts

Herm Edwards is the man.

Discuss.

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts
Agreed, we're not even into the pre-season and the guy is already busting out some major quotes. Seems like this season is going to be a good one.
Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts

Herm Edwards is the man.

Discuss.

ZebethOrZebes
lol, i said the same exact thing last night
ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ZebethOrZebes

I like his way of dealing the media. He'll answer questions that don't tip his hands, he'll do his best to keep the fans informed without getting himself or anyone on his team into trouble. Sam Mitchell sort of reminds me of Herm. I know they're in different sports, but they have similar personalities and I respect them both.

Last_Stand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Last_Stand
Member since 2004 • 3281 Posts

Herm Edwards is the man.

Discuss.

ZebethOrZebes

"Hell-o! You play to win the game!"

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#6 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts
All I know is they are totally screwing Trent Green. I like Herm but I do think that Trent Green is getting shafted when he has been a solid player for that team for years!
The_Zoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 The_Zoid
Member since 2006 • 59984 Posts
I heart the Chiefs, and Herm is the man!
ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ZebethOrZebes
All I know is they are totally screwing Trent Green. I like Herm but I do think that Trent Green is getting shafted when he has been a solid player for that team for years!nickdastick
He hasn't won them a single playoff game, the last thing you want is a slightly-above-average quarterback to think he's a superstar. I'm glad Herm is giving Trent some competition, it'll be better for Trent in the long run... that is if he doesn't pout like a whiny b***h and demand a trade.
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#9 peacebringer
Member since 2006 • 3371 Posts
[QUOTE="ZebethOrZebes"]

Herm Edwards is the man.

Discuss.

Last_Stand

"Hell-o! You play to win the game!"

thats one of my favorites, but the best goes o Jim Mora Senior with his famous"Playoffs? Playoffs? your talking about Playoffs , where trying to win a game"
All I know is they are totally screwing Trent Green. I like Herm but I do think that Trent Green is getting shafted when he has been a solid player for that team for years!nickdastick
Nah trent green is like the guy who has alot of potential but is awlays injured at the wrong time, people who are injury prone means there body just can't take it, there nothign he can do about it but it's still bad that it happens. i would part ways with Trent if i was Herm. hello you play to win the game not play favorites.
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

I like his way of dealing the media. He'll answer questions that don't tip his hands, he'll do his best to keep the fans informed without getting himself or anyone on his team into trouble. Sam Mitchell sort of reminds me of Herm. I know they're in different sports, but they have similar personalities and I respect them both.

ZebethOrZebes
Agreed, but Herm has the better tirades, while Sam is much better at one liners.
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#11 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

[QUOTE="nickdastick"]All I know is they are totally screwing Trent Green. I like Herm but I do think that Trent Green is getting shafted when he has been a solid player for that team for years!ZebethOrZebes
He hasn't won them a single playoff game, the last thing you want is a slightly-above-average quarterback to think he's a superstar. I'm glad Herm is giving Trent some competition, it'll be better for Trent in the long run... that is if he doesn't pout like a whiny b***h and demand a trade.

How could he win with a team that had NO defense and all they had was a running game with a TE thrown in there? Plus, Trent Green has solid numbers but it's the team that wants him out! He isn't just crying about it, he has reason to be upset when they have openly said they want to get rid of him! Do you people not watch ESPN or anything else to actually stay informed? I mean, my info comes as of last night (although I knew about this type of stuff from a time ago it has just been updated)!!! They are totally disrespecting a guy that has stayed with them just like the Titans did to McNair!!! You guys seriously need to look it up sometime so you actually know what's going on... sheesh!

ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ZebethOrZebes
McNair did more fore Tennessee than Green did for the Chiefs. I'm sorry, but that analogy doesn't hold water.