Will God Of War III have fixed camera?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

playpassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 playpassenger
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts

I was wondering about this a few minutes ago, whenI read somewhere that the first two insallments had fixed camera view.

I never noticed that I was feeling bad about it. I never felt. It is still very comfortable, because the view is automatically adjusted to the best one.

But it would be always nice if we had the control to move the camera whenever we wished to gloat through the scenic and grand historic marvels put in by the game designers. You know, you are not always hacking and slashing. Sometimes you do stand and wait. So that's the time to look around using the right analog.

So is the God of War III going to have this view integrated or is it going to be the same as the first two games in the series?

NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts
It has a fixed camera. Trust me, you want it. Fiddling with the camera in games like Ninja Gaiden has made me forever appreciate the fixed camera from God of War. It can sometimes flip angles at a bad time, but I thought that the first game had more problems with this then the second one did. The camera will also pan very, very far back (until Kratos is a few small pixels, literately) and give you a great view of the epic backgrounds. They handle the camera really well, basically.
groundgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 groundgamer
Member since 2009 • 2122 Posts
It has a fixed camera.