Why should GTA:V be on PC? so you can pirate it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kickingcarpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kickingcarpet
Member since 2011 • 570 Posts

IDK about you..but GTA:V on the computer seems retarded at best, when yo have Xbox Live and can easily gather your friends up for some multiplayer. You can pop that disc in the drive and not worry about not being able to run it or it running like crap, the game will be optimized and ready to go. Can't beat controllers bro AWD and Ctrl ain't gonna cut it. And besides who wants to play online with a bunch of people who alt-tab league of legends to play gta..idk it aint for me

The only reason I can see you would want a PC release is so you can pirate it, and this is EXACTLY why Rockstar isn't putting it on PC, they invested way to much time, effort and money into a game to have you download it for free off piratebay 

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

Did I click on System Wars by mistake?

my_name_is_ron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 my_name_is_ron
Member since 2005 • 5549 Posts
Lets make a list: - some people don't own consoles - the majority of pc owners will buy the game rather than pirate it - releasing it on as many platforms as possible mean Rockstar will earn as much money from it as possible - pc is the best platform for mods which frankly makes the game better and last longer - it can still be pirated on consoles - system wars is the place for this thread I'm not a pc gamer if anyone was wondering
NightmareP3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 NightmareP3
Member since 2010 • 259 Posts

Obvious troll is obvious, admins please close this thread and if anyone knows him irl, please slap him for everyone on the internet.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

This is the trolliest thread I've seen in a while. Don't make threads on the PGD to bash any particular platform. Take that to System Wars. The sheer ignorance on display here is astounding though. I play GTAIV on my PC. I bought the game. In fact, I haven't pirated any of the 50+ games that I've got on my computer. When you see GTAIV running with higher texture quality and a higher framerate, you'll get it.  I've got my computer hooked up to a TV and I play with a wired 360 controller.  It is a better experience than either the PS3 or 360 are providing.  In any case. Consider this a warning. Don't make threads like this on the PGD.