why is gaming is becoming an crucial part of everyone?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pankajsharma27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By pankajsharma27
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

What! You have an android phone and you don’t play new online games? This is the command statement which many of us hear while standing with our friends and teenagers. After the advancement of computer online gaming has got a sudden boost taking it from your pc or play station shops to our mobiles phones and tablets. If you don’t have games in your mobile phone or pc you feel like there is big empty space needed to be fulfilled to entertain you or to educate you. ranging from a five year old child to a sixty year old man each and every one enjoys spending times in the online gaming of arena playing various games like 8 ball pool, mass effect, call of duty etc and spending hours with person whom they really don’t know. While you are in any bus or car you can compete with friends in America up etc and spend time with them just due to the online games

Give your views guys..

ShangTsung7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ShangTsung7
Member since 2014 • 250 Posts

i have Candy Crush on my phone, thats about it and my gf put it on there i never even play it, i've also never met these people you're describing who look down on someone for not being into online gaming, i personally hate it and always have, nothing is more boring and lame to me than a game where you hop online and run in circles shooting at other peoples characters in an endless repetitive rinse/repeat cycle, i'm aware that unfortunately there are millions who for some odd reason which i'll never understand enjoy this style of gaming to the point of obsession but i've also met just as many who are in total agreement with me about how stupidly lackluster it is, so this 86'es your theory on "EVERYBODY in america" being insanely into it or whatever. personally i think online gaming is forced on people nowadays and thats the only reason why so many are into it, cause they give in thinking they'll be some sort of social outcast if they don't, if you ask me they need to learn how to not give a F.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#3 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i don't use my phone to play games, whatsoever

Carl_W21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Carl_W21
Member since 2004 • 2021 Posts

Games on my phone were a novelty to me when I first got a smartphone, now I have just QuizUp which I rarely go on

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The_Last_Ride

There is a difference to just give you some time to waste and actually enriching your life with a game. There is a big difference between the two.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

@pankajsharma27: Gaming is a very inexpensive way to entertain. Initially it does cost a little bit of money but overall it's even cheaper than going to the movies. A lot of people work from home so why not entertain from home. I have to admit that late nights sitting home playing some games and saving money on gas and not eating out at restaurants that serve unhealthy food is probably a very smart thing to do. I use to be an outdoors person but I live in the city and we don't have much uncharted territory anymore so better off staying home. Not to mention it's much easier to stay home and order things online instead of going in store. It's all about being at home these days. Ofcourse I don't have the beach view but that's fine. Not to mention people during the day don't know how to drive.

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 udUbdaWgz1
Member since 2014 • 633 Posts

I have no idea what point you're trying to make. regardless, I could care less about games on phones or the people playing them.

i'd rather people just stop talking so damn loud while they're on their phones in public. the fake ego boost people get from them is laughable and pathetic.

how about people learn to actually converse with strangers, instead, of filling their lives with meaningless crap everytime they go somewhere. is it that difficult to just keep your mouth shut and contemplate life? or, do you really have to fill your life with all the clutter?

lol :)

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#9 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

@pankajsharma27: I don't have mobile app games; they waste too much battery power, and I don't play online with people I don't know. I have a giant void in my soul I suppose. I'm managing pretty well though.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@pankajsharma27 said:

What! You have an android phone and you don’t play new online games? This is the command statement which many of us hear while standing with our friends and teenagers. After the advancement of computer online gaming has got a sudden boost taking it from your pc or play station shops to our mobiles phones and tablets. If you don’t have games in your mobile phone or pc you feel like there is big empty space needed to be fulfilled to entertain you or to educate you. ranging from a five year old child to a sixty year old man each and every one enjoys spending times in the online gaming of arena playing various games like 8 ball pool, mass effect, call of duty etc and spending hours with person whom they really don’t know. While you are in any bus or car you can compete with friends in America up etc and spend time with them just due to the online games

Give your views guys..

Not a teenager anymore so sorry cant relate to anything you say here.

And i havent heard a single of my friends or anyone at my age even consider playing online games, we are all adults with studies and jobs and real lifes so we tend to not have that much time to fool around.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#11 ZZoMBiE13
Member since 2002 • 22934 Posts

I play Words With Friends a bit. That's about it for mobile gaming for me personally.

And I enjoyed the Angry Birds when they started using the Force. Up until they tried the Jedi Mind Trick of trying to get me to buy stupid trinkets to remove the challenge. The challenge was the only reason I enjoyed it.

ShangTsung7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ShangTsung7
Member since 2014 • 250 Posts

@udubdawgz1 said:

I have no idea what point you're trying to make. regardless, I could care less about games on phones or the people playing them.

i'd rather people just stop talking so damn loud while they're on their phones in public. the fake ego boost people get from them is laughable and pathetic.

how about people learn to actually converse with strangers, instead, of filling their lives with meaningless crap everytime they go somewhere. is it that difficult to just keep your mouth shut and contemplate life? or, do you really have to fill your life with all the clutter?

lol :)

lmfao!! omg ikr!? so true..

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

Yeah same.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

me neither

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 The_Last_Ride

@sukraj: @hrt_rulz01: Yeah i don't see the point of playing games on them

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 udUbdaWgz1
Member since 2014 • 633 Posts

@hrt_rulz01:

I don't own and am trying my best to never own a cell phone. it's a bit tough with work, but, I get away with it for now.

friends and family hate it, but, I relish it. I've been given a phone and never touched it. you see, when i'm out and about I don't need to be talking with people. leave a message on my answering machine and i'll get back to you. i'm busy;)

as well, and, i'll just stop the counter-argument right now- in my life, I've actually needed a phone for an emergency situation twice. and, both times I quickly found or borrowed a phone.

I wonder how long I can keep it up, lol?

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

@udubdawgz1 said:

@hrt_rulz01:

I don't own and am trying my best to never own a cell phone. it's a bit tough with work, but, I get away with it for now.

friends and family hate it, but, I relish it. I've been given a phone and never touched it. you see, when i'm out and about I don't need to be talking with people. leave a message on my answering machine and i'll get back to you. i'm busy;)

as well, and, i'll just stop the counter-argument right now- in my life, I've actually needed a phone for an emergency situation twice. and, both times I quickly found or borrowed a phone.

I wonder how long I can keep it up, lol?

Yeah I totally agree. I have one, but don't use it a great deal. I could easily do without one.

evan22198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 evan22198

I don't understand the hype about phone games. Personally, I see them as an enormous waste of time. For me, gaming is a means of escape, to release stress, and literally these games just build it. Not only that, but the majority of these games support the ever growing market of micro-transactions, a type of payment that I resent fully.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

The only phone game I am interested in playing is Hitman GO, which sounds like it is being well received from everyone.

Other than that, I don't play or care for phone games. Even if there are number of quality of games on there that take great advantages of the phone being touch screen, I don't feel like playing them because they are on a phone.

I_Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By I_Moderator

I game cuz i has too

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

@geniobastardo said:

Snake was the only game I ever played on a phone. Well, I have an 8 years old Nokia that's why.

A combination of Snake and the art style of Geometry Wars would be a match-made in heaven.