Which Guitar Hero do u think is the best???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

suijin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 suijin2
Member since 2008 • 42 Posts
well i have them and i like them all and im in a argument now of which is better with my friend that 2 is better than 1 to me but i want to see which is the best out of all of them???
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts
Which ever game is the cheapest is the one I'm going to get. Everybody wants to charge way too much money for the guitar hero controller and then they want lots of money for the game. Its gotten to the point where they should just release a guitar hero greatest hits package for like $40.
G-Man88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 G-Man88
Member since 2006 • 941 Posts

Rock Band: By far better than any Guitar Hero game, even when you are just gonna play it with the GH1 guitar in singleplayer (like i do). the game is made by Harmonix, the same guys that made GH1, 2 and 80s. almost all songs are good (even bonus songs) beaten all songs in expert in guitar and bass except Green Grass and High Tides

Guitar Hero Encore Rock the 80s: my second favourite, the songs are just awesome and basicly the same good engine as gh2. too bad it has few songs. beaten all songs in expert except Play with me

Guitar Hero II: my third favourite: lots of great songs of different generes. beaten most songs on expert

Guitar Hero: some of the best clas.sic songs, too bad the game is much harder and the hammer-ons are impossible to make. beaten all songs in expert

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock: my least favourite one, the game just sucks. some maybe 5 good songs but the rest are crap. grafics are not good and loading times are annoying, the battle mode is unnesesary. is the GH game that focuses least on the music. also it wasnt made by Harmonix (unlike Rock Band) beated almost all songs in hard and most on expert

Guitar Hero Aerosmith: only played a little and didnt really liked it, first i dont like Aerosmith and second, its based on GH3, wich i hate

thats my opinion, Rock Band is by far the best

Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts
well i have them and i like them all and im in a argument now of which is better with my friend that 2 is better than 1 to me but i want to see which is the best out of all of them???suijin2
Guitar Hero On Tour DS, is the best one; four buttons, cheapest = best one
boybrushdred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 boybrushdred
Member since 2007 • 1892 Posts
i have all except DS on tour..and i say its close between gh2 and gh3. both have great songs.
Killermonkey97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

#6 Killermonkey97
Member since 2005 • 2120 Posts

Excluding Rock Band (it was made by Harmonix, who made the first two Guitar Heroes plus Rock the 80's), it is probably Guitar Hero II since all the tunes were fun to listen to and play. They also fixed the hammer-on and pull-off system in the game, but made it harder at that. If the original Guitar Hero fixed the hammer-ons and pull-offs, then that would probably be my favorite game of the Guitar Hero franchise. It had the best songs that truly define guitar rock, whether they were well-known or not (despite none of the A-list bands were mastertracks, all the covers were pretty good). So maybe I find Guitar Hero II for the Xbox 360 the best, since you can get all of the original Guitar Hero songs via download, plus a few other songs that weren't in Guitar Hero II for the PS2. Too bad I bought the PS2 version too early to know of this 360 release, but whatever.

Philx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 Philx3
Member since 2008 • 1426 Posts
Y get Guitar Hero wouldn't u rather play a real Guitar?
sh4yo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 sh4yo
Member since 2008 • 149 Posts

Y get Guitar Hero wouldn't u rather play a real Guitar?Philx3

Because it's a game that gives pleasure from the virtual world. When someone is playing a racing game you don't tell him that he should rather go really driving in reality and similar.

x1oafreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 x1oafreedom
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Guitar hero 3 was the best to me had better songs on it
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
I've only played GHIII, so I'll choose that. :P
ModernTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ModernTimes
Member since 2007 • 1029 Posts
I thought GH2 was the best. GH3 seemed to have slight gameplay changes that killed the game for me. Or perhaps it was just harder and I sucked... not really sure.
pvtdonut54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 pvtdonut54
Member since 2008 • 8554 Posts
did you ever notice that everytime people talk about GH someone says " ROCKBANDS BETTER, GH sucks "?
stankit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 stankit
Member since 2004 • 42 Posts

in terms of gameplay, I say Guitar Hero 3 - when I first played it, I really didn't like it, but I went back to it and started playing through Hard and got stuck somewhere and then started using hyperspeed and it created a whole new experience where I started beating more songs and whatnot, theres something about the hammer-ons and pull-offs in this version that i love. Also, the loading times are very short if you stay in the same venue, it takes only about 2 or 3 seconds to load up the new song.

in terms of song list, its a tie between 1 and 2. - while 1 may have a smaller list, almost all of them are awesome. 2 has some crappy songs that aren't fun to play or listen to, but there are also some of my most favorite songs in the entire series, it also has a nice bonus songs list.

my least favorite is definitely Rocks the 80s - while the songs were fun for the most part, I couldn't get past the fact that this was a $40 or $50 dollar game when it is exactly like GH2 in every way possible except for the fact that the venues and your characters have a new decoration to make them 80s.

I think if I had to rank them, I would say: GH3>GH2>GH1>Rocks the 80s

i havent played On Tour or Aerosmith. I played 3 and 2 on 360, played 1,2, and Rocks the 80s on ps2

Philx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Philx3
Well racing isn't an every day thing. Unlike play a gutar. i say the same thing about football games u might as well go out nd play unless u hav no legs. But i do also see your point of view about thre graphics. Mixed reactions.
Philx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Philx3

[QUOTE="Philx3"]Y get Guitar Hero wouldn't u rather play a real Guitar?sh4yo

Because it's a game that gives pleasure from the virtual world. When someone is playing a racing game you don't tell him that he should rather go really driving in reality and similar.

That was for this quote. Forgot 2 go on quote and went on new message lol:oops:

abom66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 abom66
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts
3 or on tour
linkin_guy109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 linkin_guy109
Member since 2005 • 8864 Posts
for me it would probably be between 3 and rock band, but 3 is so ridiculously difficult if its your first guitar hero game (it was for me)
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
i like 3 the best because of the online features.
4lic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 4lic
Member since 2003 • 679 Posts
3 is the best, but the ps2 version is terrible compared to X360 or PS3...

GH3>GH2>GH:A>GH1
G-Man88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 G-Man88
Member since 2006 • 941 Posts

3 is the best, but the ps2 version is terrible compared to X360 or PS3...

GH3>GH2>GH:A>GH14lic

i have the ps2 version, maybe thats why i hate it so much

4lic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 4lic
Member since 2003 • 679 Posts

[QUOTE="4lic"]3 is the best, but the ps2 version is terrible compared to X360 or PS3...

GH3>GH2>GH:A>GH1G-Man88

i have the ps2 version, maybe thats why i hate it so much

I have it too, but i've played the 360 version in my friends house and got shocked... It's incredibly superior, loads really fast, it has online, good-looking animations, steady framerate... this is the perfect version, or the real game... it just feels that they port it for the ps2 to sell even more (but at least they could have done something good, like Harmonix did to ps2 version of Rock Band).

yentar480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 yentar480
Member since 2007 • 5066 Posts
I've have Guitar Hero 2 and 3 for the 360 and I prefer GH 3. GH 2 is still awesome though.