Where to Get Legacy Games and Consoles Online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CBN16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CBN16
Member since 2012 • 407 Posts

Hello. There used to be a very good game store near my home a few years ago. It had so many games for older consoles like NES, SNES, Gameboy, and Genesis to N64, Dreamcast, and PS. Now the store is closed and I have been sticking with new releases since. I really want to start getting more games for my old consoles, and maybe even pick up a new NES, SNES, and PS (since mine stopped working :( ). I was wondering what some of the best sites there are that have older games. I know that there is eBay, Amazon, and Craigslist, but I am looking for something that sells older games specifically.

Sorry if this has been posted before. I just couldn't find what I was looking for.

Thank you for the replies in advance.

DeafNYCPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 DeafNYCPlayer
Member since 2004 • 2314 Posts
estarland.com
Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

Online is not the best place to get good prices, however if you're just looking to find a ton of retro games, Ebay has always been the best place for me.

BlendThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BlendThree
Member since 2012 • 180 Posts

I too usually scower eBay for the older stuff. In my personal experience I haven't had a whole lot of success finding great deals on factory sealed items retro items but every now and then some "like new" used stuff pops up that makes the whole experience worth the trouble.

Exceed20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Exceed20XX
Member since 2011 • 817 Posts

If you are patient and pay attention (as in looking at all details of an auction and asking questions where need be) then eBay can be one of your best friends. After the last of the small game stores around me closed, all that's left is GameStop and obviously there's a lot of stuff they get rid of so eBay sort of became a haven. There's also garage sales which can offer many things at cheap rates.

yaopingzhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 yaopingzhu
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

www.play-asia.com has a section for classic platforms, it might be worth a look.

Los9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#7 Los9090
Member since 2004 • 7288 Posts
There was a store called "Pastime Legends" that was 10 minutes from where I lived that sells those old games and consoles. Loved that place, wish I had a story like that at my present location
GameNTrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8 GameNTrade
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

gamentrade.com they have alot of retro and legacy games. Enjoy and good luck its hard sometimes to find what your looking for. But they are out there just gotta sorth through the other stuff. Good day!

kittensRjerks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kittensRjerks
Member since 2010 • 3802 Posts

I shop at lukiegames.com