what's the name of the racing game that includes explosive environments?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for DecadesOfGaming
DecadesOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#1 DecadesOfGaming
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

Just a quick question.. I saw a racing game advertised a short while ago, was just wondering what the title was, plus whether it's already been released..

I've had a look through some racing titles on this site, but obviously havent come accross it yet..

In the trailer, if my memory serves me correct, I'm pretty sure I saw industrial chimneys n buildings falling plus airoplanes crashing onto race courses..

Would very much appreciate it if someone would be good enough to tell me the name of the game..

Many thanks

Reptylus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Reptylus
Member since 2009 • 1875 Posts
Split/Second, released last year. Also, look up this link if you ever need help with something like this again. http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/topic/26502416/ggd-games-rememberance-thread---oh-gee-what-was-that-game-called-again?tag=topics%3Btitle
Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts
Motorstorm Apocalypse would be my guess, if you mean really short while.
Ironbash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ironbash
Member since 2011 • 1132 Posts

Motorstorm Apocalypse would be my guess, if you mean really short while.Eikichi-Onizuka

This - I can guarentee you it was motorstorm

DecadesOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DecadesOfGaming

thanks it was Split Second

Reptylus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Reptylus
Member since 2009 • 1875 Posts
Seriously guys, the nuclear power plant and the crashing plane are the signature events of S/S. Neither exists in MSA.
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts

Just a quick question.. I saw a racing game advertised a short while ago, was just wondering what the title was, plus whether it's already been released..

I've had a look through some racing titles on this site, but obviously havent come accross it yet..

In the trailer, if my memory serves me correct, I'm pretty sure I saw industrial chimneys n buildings falling plus airoplanes crashing onto race courses..

Would very much appreciate it if someone would be good enough to tell me the name of the game..

Many thanks

DecadesOfGaming

I was going to say Split/Second: Velocity, glad to hear that you now know :). Also, advertised a short while ago? on the TV?? if so, there might be new DLC or a new game or something that I never knew about? Split/Second came out I believe EXACTLY (or almost) a year ago, and it is one of my favourite racers, after the Burnout series (mainly Burnout 3: Takedown) :).

DecadesOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DecadesOfGaming

[QUOTE="DecadesOfGaming"]

Many thanks

Ashley_wwe

I was going to say Split/Second: Velocity, glad to hear that you now know :). Also, advertised a short while ago? on the TV?? if so, there might be new DLC or a new game or something that I never knew about? Split/Second came out I believe EXACTLY (or almost) a year ago, and it is one of my favourite racers, after the Burnout series (mainly Burnout 3: Takedown) :).

many thanks

CUDGEdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 CUDGEdave
Member since 2010 • 2597 Posts

That was a good game Split/second,I heard the makers were laying staff off.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
It's called please post in the sticky thread next time.