What would you think of a Final Fantasy X Prequel? (Spoilerish)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mesden1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mesden1
Member since 2004 • 637 Posts

The Sequel wasn't too good but how can you get a good Story just based on the Events at the end of Final Fantasy X. There was a much better Story 1,000 Years before FFX, the War between Bevelle and Zanarkand, the Creation of Sin, the story between Tidus's Mom and Jecht, the story of Yunalesca and Lord Zaon, the Emperor Yu Yevon who ruled over the city of Zanarkand, the Fall of Zanarkand, and what Auron was doing for all that time in Zanarkand.

That's more than enough to make a Prequel as good as the Original itself, wouldn't anyone agree? Sure, it wouldn't have Wakka, Kimahri, Lulu, Yuna, or Rikku, but it'd still make for a damn good storyline.

MarkSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 MarkSmith
Member since 2002 • 31168 Posts
They've milked that game enough with FFX-2. I'd like to see what little respectI have left for the original preserved.
dgbeard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 dgbeard45
Member since 2003 • 989 Posts
You know, I've thought of that before, but to tell you the truth, I just don't beleive there is enough substance in that. It wouldn't be a coherent story. Just jumping from place to place and stuff like what Auron was doing in Zanarkand (watching over Tidus who knew him in the beginning of the game so he was something like a guardian) are easy guesses. I see where your coming from but sometimes it's better to fill in your own blanks. But, basing a game during the time of the "Great War" (should have a name like that) would be pretty awesome seeing how advanced they were.
Mesden1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Mesden1
Member since 2004 • 637 Posts
Yeah it would be a change from the typical medieval settings of Final Fantasy games...