What can u say about HITMAN The Game and The Movie?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IsaeuXalfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 IsaeuXalfred
Member since 2008 • 265 Posts

is it great or crappy game/movie?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts
From what I've heard, great games, not such a great movie.
Avatar image for miguel_69692003
miguel_69692003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 miguel_69692003
Member since 2003 • 127 Posts

I'm a true blue Hitman fan and have been with the series since it's first PC game, Hitman: Codname 47. Great game that keeps getting better, the movie as much as I wanted to like it, doesn't draw from the source material enough and in short wasn't even that good as an action movie (They didn't really even give hints to him being a clone!) which is a big part of the game in some ways.

In short i'm working on my own Hitman screenplay, hopefully they don't make another so it can fall from peoples minds and mine can get picked up, a script written by a true fan, wow that should be the standard. lol:D

summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts
the games are awesome if you love stealth but dont have the patience for MGS.
never seen the movie but i doubt it sucks.
IsaeuXalfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 IsaeuXalfred

me too i am a hitman fan,i really love d game.. but y did 47 died in d last part of BLOOD MONEY?

oh and abt d movie, i like it, but my friends told me it is a crappy movie. but wen i watched it,it is

a great movie for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7eeba71ed1e
deactivated-5b7eeba71ed1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5b7eeba71ed1e
Member since 2005 • 7040 Posts

The first game was kind of rough. Didn't play much of it.

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin however, was an incredible game IMO. I remember picking it up on the Gamecube and not really knowing what to expect. At first I didn't really like it, the way the character moves felt a bit odd. But once I got to around the 2nd level, it just clicked. There's so many different ways you can go about completing each mission, and the levels are all very different from each other, lots of variety. That's definitely the best game in the series as well, and it has the best story.

Hitman 3 I didn't like nearly as much. They tried to make the story darker and it came off as forced. There's still 4 or so levels that are really great though, however some of them are just remade levels from the first game.

Hitman 4 was a big improvement over 3, but I still didn't like it as much as 2. Its one of those series that doesn't seem like they've ever really improved upon or even matched what they accomplished years ago. So 4 while being alot of fun, isn't going to blow anyone away who's played Hitman 2.

As for the movie, I actually liked it. I thought they did a good job in getting the basic vibe of the games down, and it was pretty action-packed and entertaining. Certainly better than the Resident Evil and Tomb Raider flicks.

xsfseal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 xsfseal
Member since 2004 • 510 Posts
I love the games and the movie. Blood Money is a great fun game. The movie might have had some not so good acting or whatever but im all about the kung fu action shootem up's. If you like anyhting with jet li or Jason Statham youll like hitman i believe.
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts
I really like the games, especially Blood Money, the movie is apparently really awful though.
Leon7J7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Leon7J7
Member since 2008 • 738 Posts

The movie was great, amazing action scenes but it made hitman look a little too good lol.

I liked it tho.

Godofnerdyness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Godofnerdyness
Member since 2007 • 3248 Posts

From what I've heard, great games, not such a great movie.LordAndrew

Sums it up.

Private_Vegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Private_Vegas
Member since 2007 • 2783 Posts

I jumped into the Hitman series with Hitman 2: Silent Assassin on my PS2. It's always been a solid stealth game. Interesting and fun ways to progress through the levels and end your targets. It's a little frustrating how a dead body being found on the other side of the level and sometimes blow your cover when you are acting 100% casual, but them's the breaks I guess. You can't be sloppy. A great game to say the least.

I havn't seen the movie and I don't intend to any time soon. Video game movies and movie video games are always almost awful.

fLaMbOaStiN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 fLaMbOaStiN
Member since 2008 • 687 Posts

All the Hitman games have been really fun for me, especially since i love going stealth in games.. ^_^ Anyone know if theres a new Hitman game in the works for a next gen console? And as for the movie, I actually watched it today for the first time.. I didnt go into it expecting it to fully follow the Hitman game footsteps, besides the fact it was based on a Hitman.. And i thought it was a pretty solid movie with some good fighting/shooting scenes.. I sorta got lost on the plot, but as it came down to the end things started to click with me.. And when it hit the ending i really apreciated the movies independent-like story.. :)

lordlors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lordlors
Member since 2004 • 6128 Posts

The movie was great, amazing action scenes but it made hitman look a little too good lol.

I liked it tho.

Leon7J7

I didn't like the movie but it's better than the resident evil movies which clearly sucked big time. What i didn't like is that agent 47 in the movie showed emotions, his face doesn't look like a cold-blooded killer, like you said looking a little too good, very similar to james bond movies (having a girl) and james bond!=agent 47

IsaeuXalfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 IsaeuXalfred
[QUOTE="IsaeuXalfred"]

me too i am a hitman fan,i really love d game.. but y did 47 died in d last part of BLOOD MONEY?

oh and abt d movie, i like it, but my friends told me it is a crappy movie. but wen i watched it,it is

a great movie for me.

BoNeS77713

He didn't die. While 47 is laying there and the credits are rolling you have to wiggle the analog sticks until he gets up. Then you begin the last level.

oh i didnt know dat!! tnx 4 telling me!! i should play it now!!

IsaeuXalfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 IsaeuXalfred
[QUOTE="Leon7J7"]

I liked it tho.

lordlors

I didn't like the movie but it's better than the resident evil movies which clearly sucked big time. What i didn't like is that agent 47 in the movie showed emotions, his face doesn't look like a cold-blooded killer, like you said looking a little too good, very similar to james bond movies (having a girl) and james bond!=agent 47

to lordlors

tol, filipino kb? waw akala q ako lng pinoy hehe..proud 2 b filipino hehehe!!

try lng poh ! ^_~

Avatar image for Electric-Guitar
Electric-Guitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Electric-Guitar
Member since 2008 • 180 Posts

i like the game and i like the movie too,

i've added pics for hitman (gmae/movie) check it out here : http://www.gamespot.com/users/Electric-Guitar/images

bawathegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bawathegamer
Member since 2007 • 1498 Posts
[QUOTE="BoNeS77713"][QUOTE="IsaeuXalfred"]

a great movie for me.

IsaeuXalfred

He didn't die. While 47 is laying there and the credits are rolling you have to wiggle the analog sticks until he gets up. Then you begin the last level.

lol.you didnt know that?? no offence but that part was so cool. lol.you just switched it off.?

nopalversion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nopalversion
Member since 2005 • 4757 Posts
Games: Good. Movie: Olga Kurylenko, best reason to go and see it.
bawathegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bawathegamer
Member since 2007 • 1498 Posts

I'm a true blue Hitman fan and have been with the series since it's first PC game, Hitman: Codname 47. Great game that keeps getting better, the movie as much as I wanted to like it, doesn't draw from the source material enough and in short wasn't even that good as an action movie (They didn't really even give hints to him being a clone!) which is a big part of the game in some ways.

In short i'm working on my own Hitman screenplay, hopefully they don't make another so it can fall from peoples minds and mine can get picked up, a script written by a true fan, wow that should be the standard. lol:D

miguel_69692003

wow.very few people i know actually played the first one.i own it! it has alot of issues but for some reason i loved it.so when they improved the gameplay etc in the sequals it became even better. i liked hitman 2 alot.soooooooo many missions.but there were some that were horrible,some amazing.but overall my favourite is blood money.except for the white house mission(terribly underwheling.very bland) all the missions rocked.my favourites were the neighbourhood mission,the heaven and hell party,the christmas party and the sailor ship one.played bllod money 4 times from start to finish. perfected silent assasin in all.dunno how some people play this game in the run and gun fashion

anyways tc the games rock.if you really end up liking 2,3 and 4 get the first one too ,even if its just to complete the collection.

Vis-a-Vis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Vis-a-Vis
Member since 2006 • 1977 Posts

I don't like the games, but I do respect them, lot's of replayability, good sotry, great production, good graphics, open ended gameplay, cool concept.

The movie on the other hand was terrible, I disliked it a lot, Timothy Olyphant can not pull off Agent 47, I almost laughed everytime I saw him.

Action was not good, the story confused me (Like most vide game to movie, movies.)

Good games, terrible movie.

lordlors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lordlors
Member since 2004 • 6128 Posts
[QUOTE="lordlors"][QUOTE="Leon7J7"]

I liked it tho.

IsaeuXalfred

to lordlors

try lng poh ! ^_~

yep, i'm living in dumaguete city

let's not go off-topic. do you agree with me?

IsaeuXalfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 IsaeuXalfred
[QUOTE="IsaeuXalfred"][QUOTE="BoNeS77713"][QUOTE="IsaeuXalfred"]

a great movie for me.

bawathegamer

lol.you didnt know that?? no offence but that part was so cool. lol.you just switched it off.?

lol i just read the credits then turn it off haha...

but now i finished it already. tnx for telling me hahaha

homie13_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 homie13_9
Member since 2006 • 348 Posts
love hitman!!!! hope another game comes out..i ownd bloodmoney on ps2...but lost it....:
skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts
[QUOTE="lordlors"][QUOTE="Leon7J7"]

I liked it tho.

IsaeuXalfred

to lordlors

try lng poh ! ^_~

Ako pinoy. Wala lang. Bobo mo naman akala mo tapos na nung namatay si 47. Wahahahahaha!

IsaeuXalfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 IsaeuXalfred

^amp! bobo tlga?! hahahaha lolz.. taga san ka? aw off topic na 2 ah nyahahah!!!!

cgeh balik tau sa HITMAN ^_~

IsaeuXalfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 IsaeuXalfred

i really wanna play hitman 2 huhu