What addicting mobile games are you playing now?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

coolio92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By coolio92
Member since 2016 • 7 Posts

Here's my list of top 3 favorite addictive iPhone/iPad games:

1) Leapy Up = It's a new fun iOS endless leaper game that's frustratingly addictive as much as Flappy Bird was without it being a Flappy Bird clone. I love it.

2) Mr Jump = A endless jumper game with multiple levels. I find it too insanely difficult at parts, sometimes almost to a point it's unplayable difficulty but still fun.

3) Crossyroad = A endless frogger styled game. Fun and addicting as well. I play original Crossyroad not the updated ones.

What do you play now and do you also play the games that I play? If you never played any of the 3 games I've played, then try them out, they're fun and addicting.

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Don't play mobile games. I'd rather not get addicted to a game designed around the same principles as gambling.

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 ojmstr
Member since 2003 • 1949 Posts

I just bought one mini android device for my kid and one for my self and we are having a blast playing minecraft pocket edition in multiplayer, never thought i would ever play that game and i probably never would if i didn't have a kid but that game is actually really good for what it is and my 6 year old daughter absolutely loves it, i can see why this game is so popular now after i played it my self.

Other great games

Fallout shelter

Mickey mouse - Castle Of illusion

Pretty impressive how far the mobile platform has come in terms of graphics and performance these days

tjdeep_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 tjdeep_2007
Member since 2007 • 339 Posts

clash of clan

ThomasMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points