Walking Dead season 2: Episode 4 screenshots and trailer

#1 Edited by The_Last_Ride (74220 posts) -

It seems the game is not far away from being released. I am really looking forward to the last two episodes

Update:

Loading Video...

#2 Posted by Byshop (12579 posts) -

I sat on my copy of The Walking Dead Season 1 for a couple years before I really started playing it. After I finally got into it, I wondered what the hell was wrong with me that I hadn't already been playing this game. In a week I got up to Season 2 ep 3 with 400 days left off to the side for now.

-Byshop

#3 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

My guess is that some bad stuff is going to go down.

#4 Posted by Byshop (12579 posts) -

@behardy24: What? In The Walking Dead game? Doubtful, since nothing bad has ever happened in the show or comic book. ;)

-Byshop

#5 Posted by HipHopBeats (2718 posts) -

The Wolf Among Us > The Walking Dead Season 2

I'll still play it once episode 5 is released.

#6 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74220 posts) -

@Byshop said:

I sat on my copy of The Walking Dead Season 1 for a couple years before I really started playing it. After I finally got into it, I wondered what the hell was wrong with me that I hadn't already been playing this game. In a week I got up to Season 2 ep 3 with 400 days left off to the side for now.

-Byshop

the storytelling is sublime. The only thing that bothers me are the chopped up release dates

#7 Posted by benleslie5 (7962 posts) -

Hope we don't have to wait too long for Episode 4

#8 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74220 posts) -

@benleslie5 said:

i doubt it, they usually release it not too lang after the screenshots

#9 Edited by Jacanuk (5550 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@benleslie5 said:

Yep and shortly after Wolf, so i expect it either end july or start Aug. so within 1-3 weeks.

and then usually about a month after episode 5 will come out which would fit in nicely with GoT and Tales from Borderlands.

#10 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74220 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@benleslie5 said:

Yep and shortly after Wolf, so i expect it either end july or start Aug. so within 1-3 weeks.

and then usually about month after season 5 which would fit in nicely with GoT and Tales from Borderlands.

yup, i really want a season 2