Toughest final boss this gen?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ratchet_ruler88
ratchet_ruler88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 ratchet_ruler88
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

What has been the toughest final boss for you this gen?

For me it would have to be General RAAM from Gears of War.

DeanG642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 DeanG642
Member since 2009 • 595 Posts
I didnt find RAAM too bad. Only on the higher difficulties, with only basic weapons and AI friend did I have trouble with him. Toughest this GEN?.....Thats a hard question, considering games have dropped in difficulty. Ill have to think about it...
Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

Haven't seen you in a while Dean, been caught up with my recent finding that I still love MMORPG's :P.

Anyway, the hardest final boss would be Al Mualim in Assassin's Creed I. It's not that he was a heavy hitter or anything, but you had to fight all the assassination targets in open combat, and then confront Mualim who would drop your health bar to one square, and if you didn't have throwing knives, that fight was total hell.

DeanG642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DeanG642

Haven't seen you in a while Dean, been caught up with my recent finding that I still love MMORPG's :P.

Anyway, the hardest final boss would be Al Mualim in Assassin's Creed I. It's not that he was a heavy hitter or anything, but you had to fight all the assassination targets in open combat, and then confront Mualim who would drop your health bar to one square, and if you didn't have throwing knives, that fight was total hell.

Drakebunny
Haha long time no see. Ive been drawn to PC games myself lately. Been playing lots of Counter Strike :) Toughest Final Boss: The Boss in Too Human. Yeah you could keep spawning, but doing that fight without dying was impossible.
HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts
Hard final boss battles are few and far between these days. It saddens me. My personal hardest boss was Kessler from InFamous though. You had to either be pretty darn accurate at shooting and have well timed dodges, or just memorise every little aspect of his habits so you could predict what was next. Because a couple of hits from that guy and you were a gonner.
Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

Cardinal Rowen from Resonance of Fate. That guy and his gun manuevers, if he gets too close your dead. And his little poison guards don't help either. Took me forever.

Warship_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Warship_19
Member since 2010 • 1565 Posts
The last ACT in MGS4 I found it to be crazy at some points.
face_ripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 face_ripper
Member since 2010 • 968 Posts

Borderlands playthrough 3, the vault garduian. at the 3rd playtrough it's nearly impossible.

CubicBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CubicBrains
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

That Grand Destroyer in GW: Eye of the North. Seriously WHAT THE FAWK.

Bladecutter56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bladecutter56
Member since 2006 • 2081 Posts

What has been the toughest final boss for you this gen?

For me it would have to be General RAAM from Gears of War.

ratchet_ruler88

Pretty sure I beat Raam in less than fourty seconds on the hardest difficulty. Even the Great Destroyer in GW:EN was easy as pie, done in less than a minute with three people and no previous experience in the instance. I can't really think of any difficult boss fights, I guess the most difficult one I've come across would be the first few scripted Big Sisters to appear in Bioshock 2. The ones that are either much stronger than the ones that come after you nab three little sisters, or they're just at a part of the game where you don't have the equipment to dispatch them adequately.

Though drilling them always works out for me.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44617 Posts
the Killzone 2 final boss fight annoyed me to no end, I think it was the worst designed part of the entire game
darthvader1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 darthvader1993
Member since 2005 • 914 Posts

Monster hunter tri, that game is like a series of boss fights, all of them pretty tough.

Some of them in particular like theDeviljho, Alatreon, Caedus, Agnaktorare just plain evil.

They will kill you.

Again and again.

black__bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 black__bunny
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

The boss in Uncharted 2 on crushing was insane. Trying manuver the camera to watch him chase u while ur jumping ledges was already challenging n then when he starts spamming granades, that just made it almost impossible.

killev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 killev
Member since 2010 • 657 Posts

final fantasy 13 final boss. lol but i ahve to say all the bosses in ffxiii are damn stuff

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Wesker at the end of RE 5 was kinda tricky. Espeacialy when dealing with a stupid AI partner.

nbessiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 nbessiner
Member since 2009 • 731 Posts

False king Allant was tough for me

andalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 andalore
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

Revolver Ocelot at the end of MGS4 comes to mind. Coo, Fight but it was hard imo.

GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
False King in Demons soul level drained me to the point of quitting the game. Too Human end boss was an exercise in frustration and respawning The last boss in Lost Planet was really hard too.
Avatar image for JetB1ackNewYear
JetB1ackNewYear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 JetB1ackNewYear
Member since 2007 • 2931 Posts
ready here its in this one is WIN = the devil in dantes inferno :X hardest boss ever!! so long and anoyying!! no one can argue that haha! :P
DeanG642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DeanG642

Wesker at the end of RE 5 was kinda tricky. Espeacialy when dealing with a stupid AI partner.

TheHighWind
That entire game was a pushover. It stained the resi series entirely. I destroyed the last Boss easily on the higher difficulties, even when the AI couldnt cut it. The game also sacrificed its scary element, so I dont even think it should be called a Resident Evil game.
PopeRandolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PopeRandolph
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
The last boss of FF13 is pretty crazy, switching paradigms like crazy, it's a tough one to manage.... especially since one of his moves can randomly inflict death on the party leader. (which in FF13 is an instant game over)
ANlMOSITY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ANlMOSITY
Member since 2010 • 701 Posts
None. All of the bosses suck this generation.
ramswo18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 ramswo18
Member since 2009 • 252 Posts

gotta agree. I've yet to see anyone defeat RAAM on Insane by themself.

Avatar image for mcpeepants23200
mcpeepants23200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mcpeepants23200
Member since 2006 • 398 Posts

False King in Demons soul level drained me to the point of quitting the game. Too Human end boss was an exercise in frustration and respawning The last boss in Lost Planet was really hard too.GodModeEnabled

Demons souls tutorial was harder than most games final boss. My hardest boss was probably Bayonetta. I know a lot of people found the game very hard(which I didn't) but the final boss frustrated me to no avail. Revolver Ocelet was tough in MGS 4. Easiest boss had to be Daedilus in Resistance 2. Easiest boss fight ever. Well besides Final Fantasy bosses.

jsh020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jsh020
Member since 2010 • 1168 Posts

defently final fantasy 13's. dear god you got to be pitch perfect to beat that guy. not one mess up or your screwed. it doesnt help theres a move that instant kills you that hits randomly. quiet honestly ide say its the hardest fightever discluding final fantasy 4's ds remake final boss but dont know if that counts as a this gen game