Top 5 Games That You Are Least Looking Forward to?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

My personal top 5 games that I'm least interested in would be:

1. Resident Evil 6 - looks like a generic TPS with some bad screen tearing, shooting mechanics, over the top action QTEs.

2. Dead Space 3 - I knew the series was going down hill with Dead Space 2, but Dead Space 3 was the nail in the coffin. Looks like a Gears/Lost Planet hybrid now.

3. Castlevania: Mirror of Fate - I honestly liked Lords of Shadow. Sure it was a good of war clone, but it looked pretty, and had cool level designs. Mirror of Fate on the other hand doesn't look pretty, has much less variety of enemies than the other 2D castlevanias, plays once again like a GoW clone, but in 2D this time, and is throwing out all the RPG elements that made the 2D GBA and DS games great. Just looks bland, and the limited exploration doesn't look too much fun either.

4. Halo 4 - Kind of the obvious choice. It looks really pretty, but I never really was a fan of Halo, and I only played the Single player. The game isn't really worth it unless you're going in for MP.

5. Black Ops II - I do not like the Military Shooter genre.

What games are you least looking forward to?

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

What is this.. I dont even.

But I will play along. Top 5 'big name' games I just cant get excited about:

5. PS All Stars Battle Royale - Terrible name aside, the game looks generic and a carbon copy of SSMB.

4. Halo 4. The E3 demo started out strong but the level looked very closed off. I want to see some massive outdoor action. And I still dont know what the story is about. The game is coming out in four months FFS.

3. Beyond - Watching the E3 trailer I realized that as much as I liked Heavy Rain, I dont think I want another game like it. The prospect of doing QTEs for 8 hours scares me. It worked for Heavy Rain because of the constant danger of dying but with just one character in Beyond, I think it's safe to say she wont die if you screw up a QTE.

2. Resident Evil 6 - Looks pretty lame so far. QTE heaven and way too action oriented. I dont mind the action but right now the bullets dont even seem to make an impact. Camera looks like sh*t too.

1. Blackops 2 - The press made it sound like it's a huge departure from the series with multiple characters, endings and a chain of command system that let you control the battles instead of playing them. Bullsh*t. It's the same CoD we play every year, only now they have made it even easier by letting you shoot enemies through walls. You didnt have to aim before in CoD, now you dont even have to wait for them to come out of cover.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts
PS All-Stars does look very weird. I'm not put off because it being a complete rip-off, but rather the fact that you cannot kill players or do damage. You only get points for hitting opponents with your special moves which is extremely weird.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
I have negative amounts of excitement for Gears of War Judgment. I don't like that series at all.
cfstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 cfstar
Member since 2009 • 1979 Posts

Woah-Woah-Woah...

What is this... i don't even....

You're asking me what am i NOT exited about the most?.... How would i know?!? i don't think about games that i'm not interested in...

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#6 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

PS All-Stars does look very weird. I'm not put off because it being a complete rip-off, but rather the fact that you cannot kill players or do damage. You only get points for hitting opponents with your special moves which is extremely weird.Minishdriveby

It felt weird too. It wasn't bad -- pretty competently built game, actually -- just weird. Probably just something to get used to, I suppose.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44557 Posts
Games that I'm not following like iCarly, free or cheap cell-phone games, Barbie games, etc. stuff like that.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
PS all stars- Smash bros rip off with boring Sony characters GTA 5- I don't like GTA at all
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

RE6

ps all stars

blops2

dead space 3

Grovilis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#10 Grovilis
Member since 2008 • 3728 Posts

Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Dead Space 3 are probably the only upcoming games that actually cause me aggravation whenever I watch gameplay.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#11 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
Very interesting question. Of course I could just name 5 games I have no idea about and have virtually no chance of getting interested in, but instead I'll list 5 games that I'm probably going to play and that I'm looking forward to to a much lesser extent than other games I want to play. Resident Evil 6- some of the things I'm hearing about it have me worried, and I havn't seen very impressive footage either. I'll play it, but it won't be a definite purchase. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2- I'm tired of the series, but I will still probably rent this one as I did with MW3. It might be somewhat interesting, but I'm sure I won't be purchasing it because I'm sick of online multiplayer. Medal of Honor: Warfighter- Another "will play but probably won't buy" title. The last Medal of Honor was decent, but I was done with it rather quickly. Far Cry 3- Not too sure about this one. Havn't played the second one that much, but I wasn't too impressed from the little I played it. God of War: Ascension- I think the series is a little repetitive, and I've only played 1-3 and still have Origins and Ghost of Sparta waiting on my PS3 to be played. It's a good series and all, but I'm not sure if I'm really looking forward to yet another God of War game.
brucecambell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 brucecambell
Member since 2011 • 1489 Posts

In no particular order

Halo 4 - i had enough Halo already. Been there 5 times & im tired of it. The series just isnt that great, or special to begin with & shooters in general are so overdone that there is just nothing appealing here

Borderlands 2 - Another hollow shooting gallery imo with the whole purpose of shooting as many things as possible in order to increase your ranking. A very shallow game & just another shooter in a land of shooters. Nothing special here.

Black Ops 2 - Do i even need to speak about this?

Dead Space 3 - Another franchise that has crossed the line into generic action game & has been dumbed down for the masses.

Resident Evil 6 - This is no Resident Evil game. Im frightened at how horrible this game looks. Again, another franchise that has crossed into generic action game & has lost its identity.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

GTA 5

Tomb Raider

Far Cry 3

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#15 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

Whatever the latest Call of Duty is. I have zero interest in online shooters.

Resident Evil 6. How many lousy games in a row can they make before people finally quit caring?

Assassin's Creed 3 - played the second one, thought it was meh. Don't understand the hype at all.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - 2-D fighting game. Couldn't possibly be less interested.

Grand Theft Auto V - just don't care.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
I don't actually know, because I don't think of games like that :P. If I am not interested in something, I look away and move on. But I wanted to comment on some of the games mentioned in this thread (it creates discussion :)). I am surprised at just HOW MANY people are saying Resident Evil 6. I haven't played the demo yet, but I absolutely love RE, and have done since RE2. I even enjoyed Operation Raccoon City and spent a lot of time on it, so I will no doubt love RE6 as well though. But hearing that this game has way too much action in it now, it makes me think that they could bring back some of the puzzle elements from the old RE games (RE2 etc.), but retain the action gameplay of the current RE games. That way everybody is happy :). Personally, I am happy with anything as long as it is fun, but I will admit, I do miss the old games as well. Surprised to see a few GTA V's as well :P.
megadeth1117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 megadeth1117
Member since 2010 • 1830 Posts

You guys must be very, very bored.

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points