think of a crazy game idea

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for kingofcosmos231
kingofcosmos231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 kingofcosmos231
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts
my idea is you start off as a single small pigeon and the objective is to pick something up like a tv, child, brick, coconut, etc. by getting more birds to join you. You could get swallows, phoenixes, eagles, vultures, humming birds, and there would be a time limit to get more birds. As you pick more things up you drop them in a big nest and the objective is to build a huge nest of tons of random things.
Avatar image for kingofcosmos231
kingofcosmos231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 kingofcosmos231
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts
anyone else?
xmitchconnorx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 xmitchconnorx
Member since 2007 • 2649 Posts
I've got one or two decent ideas (well atleast i think so). I'm in the process of developing one of them. I'm not going to share them though. Who knows, someone might steal them.
mikepong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mikepong
Member since 2008 • 67 Posts

I've got one or two decent ideas (well atleast i think so). I'm in the process of developing one of them. I'm not going to share them though. Who knows, someone might steal them.xmitchconnorx

Dude, i doubt anybodys gonna steal your ideas. There was not much point replying to this topic was there?? =P

Whatabout one about Life in general ,start from beginning, Jobs, criminal records and all that, jail. Everything to do with Life. If they made it into a game. Some people will say its been done with GTA already but wouldnt it be great going into ANY and every shop. ANY house? And make it that you cant really go tearing around the streets. that cops will actually pull you over etc

I just think thatd be awesome

EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts
my idea is you start off as a single small pigeon and the objective is to pick something up like a tv, child, brick, coconut, etc. by getting more birds to join you. You could get swallows, phoenixes, eagles, vultures, humming birds, and there would be a time limit to get more birds. As you pick more things up you drop them in a big nest and the objective is to build a huge nest of tons of random things.kingofcosmos231

Idea stolen! Thank you.

Mine would be an RTS that takes place inside the human body. You control groups cells and other things to fight off bacteria or viruses and you use organs and vitamins/minerals to create things.
Crystall3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Crystall3d
Member since 2005 • 397 Posts

here s one from me , dont care if it s stolen or borrowed , i will look and say " hey i thought that once in a while "and put a smile on my face , that s all so here it goes.

MODE Capture the Chicken for FPS

two teams running for barn in the middle ,

one guy grabs the chicken , heads back to base,

when drops it , the chicken begins to cluck and runaround , strafing , jumping off any one gets around and has a timer like 10 seconds untill DETONATE! with a proximity of 20 feet radius! timer reset if grabbed again.respawns at barn if explode

so when taken to base, the chicken stars dropping eggs every 30 seconds, that earns the team points etc.

this was originally designed for team fortress 2.