Thief- WTF? unplayable now due to glitches..

ShangTsung7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 ShangTsung7
Member since 2014 • 250 Posts

Ok this is causing me to rage on another level.. i can no longer play Thief on the ps4 because of a stupid retarded movement glitch that prevents my character from moving forward when opening windows and climbing obstacles. It all started about 4 hours into the game, i noticed he kept falling back down when i tried to climb atop of something, this was easily bypassed tho from just holding the run button, inconvenient as hell but not a game breaker, then he started climbing in place while going thru windows, this looked ridiculous but he at least appeared on the other side, same with crawling thru tight corners, but now the rage inducing bs that makes the game unplayable, while going up and down ladders he climbs in place not going up or down, meaning climbing ladders isn't possible, and since its required to progress the game it is now UNPLAYABLE! my character is currently stuck down in a trap door with no way of getting back up, restarting the game doesn't fix this glitch and i've played for around 6 hours for absolutely nothing! i am beyond pissed!

Has anyone else encountered this retarded glitch on the game? and is there any possible way to fix it?