The Gameplay of No Man's Sky

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

The 2nd part of GameSpot's story of No Man's Sky.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#2 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

I'm still intrigued by this game, but the details are so damn vague!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it and see at least a demo version...if they ever release one.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 Mesomorphin
Member since 2013 • 903 Posts

@mastermetal777 said:

I'm still intrigued by this game, but the details are so damn vague!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it and see at least a demo version...if they ever release one.

Thats the thing dude, there are no details! everything is as you see! its all procedurally generated, theres no main mission or task or anything. You do as you please!

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mastermetal777

@mesomorphin: So it's a more in-depth version of Minecraft then, only with space battles and stuff like that.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Mesomorphin
Member since 2013 • 903 Posts

@mastermetal777 said:

@mesomorphin: So it's a more in-depth version of Minecraft then, only with space battles and stuff like that.

Yes and no, I'd say its like minecraft on extreme steroids, but the idea is that every planet you discover is unique from the last and you can name the planet as you like. The technology they're playing with is revolutionary man. However there is one main common goal for every player, and that is to reach the centre of the universe!

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mastermetal777

@mesomorphin: I definitely wanna give this ambitious game a try once I get a PS4. They just need to announce a release date. My only fear is that there will be too much to explore, and getting lost on one planet at a time might just be too overwhelming.