Star Wars Battlefront 3 Wishlist

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Doominator99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Doominator99
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

http://youtu.be/lrF48dfncdw

I like doing wishlists for games that I am exited about and although we have only seen a really short trailer for Star Wars Battlefront (It is either a sequel or a reboot but I am not sure), I am still very exited for it.

I decided to do this in video for because it is more enjoyable that way. So anyway what would you like to see in Star Wars Battlefront, other than for EA not to screw it up.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Better controls, bigger battles, more weapons, more maps. And keep the damn formula

fnevaeva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fnevaeva
Member since 2005 • 617 Posts

I just hope they make an awesome storyline. I mean, sure, there's no doubt that EA is going for a big online community, but i hope they don't focus so much on that, that they ruin the single player.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4 ZZoMBiE13
Member since 2002 • 22934 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

Better controls, bigger battles, more weapons, more maps. And keep the damn formula

Pretty much what I was coming in here to say.

The same again, but bigger. Pretty much what we want from most sequels. Give us that thing we already liked again! Only better in every conceivable way but without changing anything. WOO, PROGRESS!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

The same again, but bigger. Pretty much what we want from most sequels. Give us that thing we already liked again! Only better in every conceivable way but without changing anything. WOO, PROGRESS!

so true, also they should add the story in what they had from Battlefront 2. Because that was really interesting the way they showed in how the stuff went down after the order 66 went down

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EPICCOMMANDER
Member since 2013 • 1110 Posts

My wish list: EA has nothing to do with this game.

F those greedy bastards.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ZZoMBiE13

@The_Last_Ride said:

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

so true, also they should add the story in what they had from Battlefront 2. Because that was really interesting the way they showed in how the stuff went down after the order 66 went down

That was a fun story mode (or whever they called it). I remember enjoying it quite a bit.

But I really loved the matches where you could get in a vehicle, fly towards an enemy capital ship, shoot down the shield generators, infiltrate their ships, and disable them from the inside. Those were so much fun. The ground battles were great too, but the ship to ship combat has stuck with me for all these years as about the best of that kind of action I've ever played.

EA used to own Pandemic, I wonder if any of the people who worked on BF2 are still around? There would almost be a bit of poetic symmetry if they could work with DICE on the new one.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

and Co-Op !

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

@fnevaeva said:

I just hope they make an awesome storyline. I mean, sure, there's no doubt that EA is going for a big online community, but i hope they don't focus so much on that, that they ruin the single player.

You clearly have not played the first ones... Thats not what Battlefront is about. I hope they dont do what you are saying and put all of their effort into making it an awesome multiplayer experience.

fnevaeva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 fnevaeva
Member since 2005 • 617 Posts

I don't care if that's what the first ones were not about. I like single player campaigns. And it would be awesome if they made a good one in SW: Battlefront 3

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Last_Ride

@ZZoMBiE13: Most of the guys from Pandemic went over to Crytek i think. Also Hoth was my favorite because you could do everything in that. And i totally agree with infiltrating the enemy ships is awesome

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ZZoMBiE13

@The_Last_Ride said:

@ZZoMBiE13: Most of the guys from Pandemic went over to Crytek i think. Also Hoth was my favorite because you could do everything in that. And i totally agree with infiltrating the enemy ships is awesome

Pandemic never made the best games, but they always made interesting games. Mercenaries 2 was busted but still very fun. Battlefront, obviously, was great. And I really enjoyed Saboteur.

I wish they were still around.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#13 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

Basically Battlefront 2 in HD. Better graphics, better sound. Coolyfett wants to feel like he is actually in a star wars movie. Also add Qui Gon & Padme & Tarkin to the heroes list. On

y want to see worlds from the 6 movies. None of that extented universe stuff.

kingcrimson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By kingcrimson24
Member since 2012 • 824 Posts

i remember Battlefront 2 on the original xbox . It had over 50 maps and I think 10 of them were Space battles . those Space battles are one of my best Gaming experiences . and I can imagine it with new Hardwares it can be so big like 4 Big ships and 64 players ... it will just be the best Multiplayer game of all time .,

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 The_Last_Ride

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Pandemic never made the best games, but they always made interesting games. Mercenaries 2 was busted but still very fun. Battlefront, obviously, was great. And I really enjoyed Saboteur.

I wish they were still around.

Battlefront was fantastic, the best third person shooter on PS2 and one of my favorite games ever

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

and Co-Op !

This x10! Splitscreen and online coop. I'd love splitscreen for online game modes too as this is exactly the game i'd play when friends come round.

wiouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wiouds
Member since 2004 • 6233 Posts

More bots than humans.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Galactic Conquest. That was the best mode on any game ever, you could spend an entire day playing a single game of it, and it was great.

No Galactic Conquest = no buy.

Doominator99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Doominator99
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@kingcrimson24:

Thats what has me most exited. The massive space battles. *Drools*