snes cart, n64 game question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Evil_Johnny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Evil_Johnny
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I was wondering something, I know that if you take out the cart without turning off your snes you'll loose your saved games but does that damage the cart? Will your cart randomly delete games after that or is it safe after? I'd like to know because I recently bought Secret of mana and evermore and theres no delete game option and I want my cart to be clean, without any game from someone else so I thought it would be the only solution, but I don't want my cart to freak out so I want to be sure.

And by the way, I recently remembered about playing a snowboard game when I was younger on the n64 but I don't remember the name and I don't think it's 108 or 180 something.

z4twenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 z4twenny
Member since 2006 • 4898 Posts
^ it wont necessarily delete it, its a random thing, sometimes it will. sometimes it wont. just start a new game and save over the files.
DanMisfits11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DanMisfits11
Member since 2007 • 94 Posts

The N64 game is 1080 snowboarding

FFuematsufan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 FFuematsufan
Member since 2007 • 574 Posts

I was wondering something, I know that if you take out the cart without turning off your snes you'll loose your saved games but does that damage the cart? Will your cart randomly delete games after that or is it safe after? I'd like to know because I recently bought Secret of mana and evermore and theres no delete game option and I want my cart to be clean, without any game from someone else so I thought it would be the only solution, but I don't want my cart to freak out so I want to be sure.

And by the way, I recently remembered about playing a snowboard game when I was younger on the n64 but I don't remember the name and I don't think it's 108 or 180 something.

Evil_Johnny

it's 1080. and it never happens unless either the system is moved when removing the game, or if you somehow bang it inside the console. sometimes it's just time, like my donkey kong country 3.

-INKling-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 -INKling-
Member since 2007 • 4237 Posts

Evil_Johnny

If it's not 1080 then I think the snowboarding game is Twisted Edge: Extreme Snowboarding

Evil_Johnny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Evil_Johnny
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Thanks I also saw snowboard kids, I'll check a few vids on youtube to be sure if it's one of them.