Should I keep playing Destiny on the 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dark_rising76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dark_rising76
Member since 2010 • 1300 Posts

Hopefully, this is the right area of the forum to post this since it's been a few months since I was last in here. I played Destiny on the 360 way back during the initial release and stopped playing it around Oct. I didn't have any problems with in as far as gameplay or graphics on it, thought it ran good overall on a last gen console. Not planning on getting a PS4 until at least August when Metal Gear Solid V comes out. I know that the first DLC was abit overpriced with many people telling me to avoid getting it. Other than the graphics being better on the PS4, would there be any other benefits of just waiting to get it on the PS4 or should I be fine with playing it on the 360 for at least the next year? Destiny is currently on sale at Best Buy and the two games I'm trading in for it will make it next to nothing for me to pay the difference for it, so I don't want to pass up on a good sale.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Destiny for Sony systems had a couple of bonuses not available for Xbox systems, but the opposite was also true, also certain DLC was available for collector´s editions, imo, you´ll be fine playing it in Xbox for a long time, I´ve played it in PS3, X360 and PS4 and still other than the console I see no difference, the game is pretty much the same.