Scenes from MGSV:TPP trailer not in game?? (Spoilers!!!!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Agent_305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Agent_305
Member since 2007 • 758 Posts

Maybe I'm being stupid, but I finished MGSV: TPP last night and noticed a couple of screen from the promo trailers that were missing from the game?

Specifically this scene. Sure there were a few parts where Boss was surrounded by flames, but this shot of him staring at the camera I don't remember seeing...

Also this. Anyone who has finished the game will remember the Boss driving off on a bike, but this is not the same scene, as the 'Boss' here has his prosthetic arm and horn.

If anyone could clear this up for me that would be great. I feel like I might have missed something in the game...

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44422 Posts

I'm pretty sure that I saw the one with Big Boss staring into the camera surrounded by flames. As for the bike one perhaps Kojima threw that into the trailer purposely. I'm not sure.

Agent_305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Agent_305
Member since 2007 • 758 Posts

Maybe I saw it too, but throughout the game I was making a mental checklist of each scene I recognized and this is the only one I don't remember checking off... that and the bike one too, though I think you might be right about Kojima just trolling us.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

They're not in the game, they were likely created just to be shown off in trailers.

The bike scene was purposely misleading. Kojima has mislead people before with his trailers.

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Games missing a bunch of content, and was released unfinished so ya game no doubt is missing cut scenes. Not like they matter the story is the worst metal gear story I've played.