Sale Price for PS2 and Game Library

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Voodoo933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Voodoo933
Member since 2003 • 30 Posts

Hi Everyone,

I recently told a friend of mine that I was going to put my original PS2 and my entire game library on eBay. He suggested that I get all of my equipment together and sell it to him. The problem is, I need the money but, I don't want to rip him off. So, what price should I quote him? This is a list of everything that I'm selling him:

Hardware:

Original PS2 - Excellent condition - PS2 Stand w/ Memory card storage and storage for 12 games - Standard Power and AV cable - 1 Set of Monster Component AV Cable - 2 Sony Memory Cards - 2 Sony Dual Shock Controllers - 1 Logitec Wireless Controller w/ receiver - 1 DVD Remote w/ receiver

Software:

Dynasty Warriors 4 - Hitman: Blood Money - Killzone - Resident Evil Code: Veronica X - March Madness 2003 - Zone of the Enders - Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner w. Strategy Guide - Batman Vengeance - The Bouncer - Devil May Cry - Devil May Cry 2 - Devil May Cry 3: SE - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 - God of War - God of War 2 - Shadow of the Colossus - Final Fantasy XII w/ Strategy Guide - Kingdom Hearts w/ Strategy Guide - Metal Gear Solid 2 w/ Strategy Guide - Metal Gear Solid 3 w/ Strategy Guide - Xenosaga Ep. 1 w/Strategy Guide

All items are in exceptional condition and any response will greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

i'd say anywhere in the $50-75 range would be reasonable. I'd suggest you should do some research on your own to see what stores near you sell used PS2s for. I would personally say you should KEEP your ps2 and games. but thats just my opinion as a collector.

also, how close of a friend are we talking about? if he's one of your best friends, you should give him a much better deal than you'd give to a total stranger.

MUSH_IS_PWNs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MUSH_IS_PWNs
Member since 2009 • 1213 Posts
80- 100 dollars sounds reasonable to me.50 dollars sounds like a sweet deal. If I wanted any of those game or didn't have a Ps2 then I would take that immediatley.
Squall338

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Squall338
Member since 2010 • 28 Posts
I'd say at least 100. I know its a friend but still thats a lot of stuff.
spookykid143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 spookykid143
Member since 2009 • 10393 Posts

about 100, you don't have that many games to warrant anything over that.

Second_Rook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 Second_Rook
Member since 2007 • 3680 Posts
The people saying 100 dollars are about right, seeing as he's your friend. Good deal for him and possibly more than you would get on ebay.
sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

$100 is a decent deal...maybe a little higher because you have GOW and that wireless controller. You might want to sell that wireless controller separately.