Recommend me Xbox One games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

So I recently bought an Xbox One and I'm excited to start playing some of the exclusives on that console and other games for this fall. I'm looking for recommendation that I don't mention in this post.

Games I want to buy right away:

• Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  • D4: Dark Dreams Don't Died
  • Sunset Overddrive
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Killer Instinct
  • Ryse: Son of Rome

Are there any games that I haven't mention above that is coming this fall that might be interesting?

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Sleeping Dogs could be worth a look if you like action games. Assassins Creed looks interesting, although I have got a bit burnt out of that series personally. What sorts of genres are you interested in? I suggested the two games so far due to them being action titles, but if there are other genres you have an interest in that would help us with recommendations.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

FH2 if you like driving games, it really can't be matched.

My favorite X1 games out are DR3, KI, and Titanfall. Ryse is a pretty poor game but at least its pretty :P And you already have SO and MCC on your list so that basically sums it up.

Oh as for multi-plats, both AC:U and FC4 look good, yet another year Ubisoft will be raping my wallet.

Tonyx429

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Tonyx429
Member since 2014 • 77 Posts

@behardy24:

Are you looking for exclusives only?

If not, I'm excited to get advanced warfare for xbox one. I'm pre-ordering it for xbox one and I haven't even bought the console yet lol. I'm planning to buy the xbox one on black friday. Also, Tom Clancy's the Division sounds like its going to be a good game.

P.S. if you haven't heard, you get $15 xbox live rewards credit when you pre-order upcoming games of this year for up to 3 games from microsoft store. That's why I'm preordering advanced warfare and master chief collection, so I can get $30 worth of credit :D

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

Both Forza games are excellent if you like racing games. Definitely recommend them.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Behardy24

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Both Forza games are excellent if you like racing games. Definitely recommend them.

I'm not a fan of racing games. So I won't be playing those. But thanks for the recommendation anyways :)

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Behardy24

@Garfield360UK said:

Sleeping Dogs could be worth a look if you like action games. Assassins Creed looks interesting, although I have got a bit burnt out of that series personally. What sorts of genres are you interested in? I suggested the two games so far due to them being action titles, but if there are other genres you have an interest in that would help us with recommendations.

I've been thinking of buying Sleeping Dogs, but the other games interest far greater. I will possibly buy it when a reduce price hits for it. I don't want to buy the current or upcoming Assassin's Creed games yet because I still haven't played some of the old ones and I like to go in chronological order even though I know it isn't necessary at all.

Thank you for the suggestions :)