Rail-shooter for the N64

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rjp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 rjp15
Member since 2004 • 357 Posts

Hello

Strange questionI know but i am currently trying to track down a rail shooter i used to play on the n64.I do not remember what it was called butI seem to remember there was on level where you had to destroy this big tank like thing on a football field or something like that, and another where you had to shoot down jets while popping in and out of caverns. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Spirit_of_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Spirit_of_87
Member since 2003 • 2423 Posts

The only rail shooter worth owning..... scratch that, the only N64 game worth playing and owning is Sin and Punishment: Succesor of the Earth.

Other than, that there was star soldier (not on rails)and star fox but those are both left as a fond memory.

Epoq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Epoq
Member since 2005 • 1197 Posts

scratch that,

Spirit_of_87
Um, no, there were plenty of great N64 games. Whether you like them is another issue of it's own, but there's no need to state that there was literally nothing worth playing on that console.
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts
[QUOTE="Spirit_of_87"]

scratch that,

Epoq
Um, no, there were plenty of great N64 games. Whether you like them is another issue of it's own, but there's no need to state that there was literally nothing worth playing on that console.

For seriously.

Man, I barely remember any rail shooters for N64. Could you give more info? Story? Setting? Weapons? Anything on the box?
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

the only N64 game worth playing and owning is Sin and Punishment: Succesor of the Earth.

Spirit_of_87

Blasphemy.

fiscope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fiscope
Member since 2006 • 2426 Posts

Hello

Strange questionI know but i am currently trying to track down a rail shooter i used to play on the n64.I do not remember what it was called butI seem to remember there was on level where you had to destroy this big tank like thing on a football field or something like that, and another where you had to shoot down jets while popping in and out of caverns. Any help would be appreciated thanks

rjp15

The only rail shooter I know of that may be similar to that is Star Fox 64. But the football field? No idea...

MrHimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 MrHimz
Member since 2007 • 378 Posts

The only rail shooter worth owning..... scratch that, the only N64 game worth playing and owning is Sin and Punishment: Succesor of the Earth.

Other than, that there was star soldier (not on rails)and star fox but those are both left as a fond memory.

Spirit_of_87

Is Sin and Punishment any good?

Avatar image for deactivated-586249e1b64ba
deactivated-586249e1b64ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-586249e1b64ba
Member since 2004 • 7629 Posts
I'm going to guess it's Knife Edge: Nose Gunner.
Deactivation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Deactivation
Member since 2007 • 1026 Posts
Pokemon Snap? >
rjp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 rjp15
Member since 2004 • 357 Posts
Ya it was that knife edge game. Thanks technoweirdo. And the n64 deffinetly had quite a few games worth playing so bla!
Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts
[QUOTE="Spirit_of_87"]

MrHimz

Is Sin and Punishment any good?

I haven't played it, but everyone says it's awesome.

They also say it's really short.

On topic Sin and Punishment is really the only N64 rail shooter I can think of right now.