"ACT-ZERO" a Franchise (Turn a game series darker)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rotomRASENGAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rotomRASENGAN
Member since 2008 • 140 Posts

This is a topic in which we turn a classic franchise (Rated E) and make them Mature games, like how Bomberman went to Act Zer.

Ex: Mario: Act Zero

Mario is a hitman hired by Peach to kill Bowser.

springBOOB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 springBOOB
Member since 2007 • 330 Posts
Legend of Zelda: Link is a badass in kick ass armor and non pansy tights who actually makes blood come out of more than just ganon al la dante Kirby: a bloodthirsty cannibal which wants to satisfy its appetite by eating anything in sight (the american art will have kirby smiling)
zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#3 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

Cooking Mamas - I like to think of it as a mix between the Manhunt series and Cooking Mama.

LittleBigPlanet's Apocalypse - Sure the Sackboy is great, and the game is a whole lot of fun, but this more mature theme will allow the guns, death, and copyrighted material flow through. 8)

Halo: Terror Evolved - Yes, Halo is an M-rated franchise, but I think it is time to stray away from the current artstyle and comical dialogue from Grunts and remake the series. Make the enemies appear more vicious and bloodthirsty. Make every encounter hell to get through, and add an even darker and more frightful atmosphere for the Flood.

Kingdom Hearts: Flow of the Dark - The Kingdom Hearts series now not only encompasses Disney worlds, but Sora can now travel to other worlds that cover films such as The Matrix, Titanic, X-men, and plenty others. Plus, the story takes on a more mature tone, covering the seven deadly sins and the darkness the heart has inside.

-------------

There's my ideas. I really like the last two, the first two are meant to be comical.

springBOOB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 springBOOB
Member since 2007 • 330 Posts
actually, cooking mama would be cooking her sons