Puzzle Quest: Galactrix

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thehatmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thehatmaker
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Is anyone else as excited and anxious to get their hands on the new Puzzle Quest: Galactrix game for Nintendo DS tomorrow as I am?

I want that game so bad.

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
I'll be getting it for the 360 at some point. Right now I'm excited about Halo Wars. But the game does look sweet. I loved Puzzle Quest.
ndf98765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ndf98765
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts
I really enjoyed Challenge of the Warlords, so yes, I'll be checking this out. It's just great to have something completely different to play, I find.
thehatmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thehatmaker

I know the game isn't gonna be released until tomorrow but I am having trouble waiting for it. I have Challenge Of The Warlords for my Nintendo Wii and I loved playing that game although I never got started on the quest.... I just loved playing to upgrade my character.

I played the online demo of Galactrix a few days ago and I had so much fun with it that I went out and bought a brand new metallic silver nintendo DS (my first one ever) specifically so that I can play Galactrix on it as soon as it arrives in the stores. I want that game so bad. I can't wait for it.... but I guess I'll have to stop being a cry baby and wait for it lol..............

Though..... I feel like I'm becoming an official "hardcore gamer" because this is the first time I've ever gone out and bought a game system for the specific purpose of needing it for a game and I have never been this excited while waiting for a game before...... I guess I'm becoming a game addict now lol.

raahsnavj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 raahsnavj
Member since 2005 • 4895 Posts
This is a XBLA purchase for me. After hearing about it and playing the first Puzzle Quest demo, I have been anticipating this for some time.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44626 Posts
I'm definately looking forward to grabbing this game but I'll be getting the XBLA version so I guess I'll have to wait until Wed.
thehatmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thehatmaker

I found an online demo here........... http://www.playpuzzlequestgalactrix.com/

I've been playing for about an hour and only won a single battle. This game seems definitely harder than challenge of the warlords but it is a lot more fun I think since the pieces move in from more directions.

I called Gamestop this morning and they say they should have it on Wednesday. I want it now though :)

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
I personally don't think it's better than the first Puzzle Quest but it's still a solid competent puzzler. I played the PC demo and it didn't hook me like the first PQ did. There are many reasons why which I won't elaborate on, but all in all, I still think it's a fun puzzler that's great for puzzler fanatics, like myself. Basically, not as good as Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords but good enough.