AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 422

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

Last Week I watched the next PS5 Showcase Stream that explained about some of the other new games coming out for it but most importantly the price and release date that it is said to come out. It is coming out in November this year and the price for it is £449.99 for a PS5 that has a disc drive and £359.99 for a digital only PS5. Yes very expensive it is and I am aware of the pre-order disaster that Sony is currently having.Anyway on the announcements, many of the announcements where games where games that they previously shown before just with more gameplay showing like Spider Man Miles Morales, Dark Souls Remastered, Deathloop and Resident Evil VIII. The real announcements I did like where Hogwart's Legacy, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition.I would ask for a PS5 but maybe when the price is reduced and when I hear of some really worthwhile games that come out for it. Some of the games that are coming out for the PS5 are coming to PS4 anyway. I do like that they announced that you can use the PlayStation Vita and the PlayStation Portable on it and I think it's going to make using the console more interesting.

marleygamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By marleygamer
Member since 2020 • 132 Posts

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#2 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

@AQWBlaZer91: As of yesterday, that showcase means precisely *nothing*.