PGR3 vs. Gran Turismo vs. forza 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jacksondorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jacksondorman
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I have some frustrations about the microsoft wheel. I really enjoy the wheel but the damn pedals move around if you shift at all in your chair. Also, I've been playing the Forza 2 demo and I don't think it looks that much better the PGR3 and its been almost two years. Forza is definatly more realistic and probably more satisfying once you put your time in, but after all the hype around Forza I wasn't exactly blown away with the demo.  to put it bluntly, i bought the wheel for the upcoming forza release and will definatly buy the game, but i wasn't terribly impressed by this "AAA" game. Forza has higher expectations than most games. Lastly, the Gran Turismo v1.2 demo looks remarkably better then PGR3 or Forza . textures are sharper and if you look at the fans close up they look like 3d models, where as forza 2 has that flat, clinical look that doesn't make it stand out. plus you'll probably be able to get a logitech wheel for the ps3 a lot cheaper than $150 
Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts
Given the style of talking in this first post, and based on how there's already been threads discussing the Forza demo on this board to begin wtih, it'll be better for this thread to be closed, and this sort of comment to be made in the appropriate thread.