Outrageous! Still no official Announcement from Gamespot !??!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Proagent514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Proagent514
Member since 2005 • 160 Posts

Hey all, while you all probably have heard the unfortunate news about Jeff, and seen the absolute carnage taking place on the interwebs. What really disgusts me is that GAMESPOT HAS STILL MADE NO OFFICIAL RESPONSE OF THE SITUATION ON THEIR SITE!

Many of us are huge fans of gamespot and its staff and it's absolutely infuriating that the information we have been given is from blogs, forums, and what else.

As a big fan of gamespot, following the site and its features (hotspot and On The Spot) since I could remember, I can't stand that nothing has been announced officially.:evil:

We are big fans of the site and we demand/plead to know what officially happened and why! I don't want to hear it from comic strips, forums, blogs, or moderators. Jeff is a vital part of the site and the community, yet the best information we can get is through here say?!?! UNACCEPTABLE!

TheMierArmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TheMierArmy
Member since 2003 • 5699 Posts
uh oh spaghettios
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts

I know it's not what anyone wants to hear, but please keep it in the thread in OT.

In the meantime, it's CNet that you should be demanding an explanation from, not Gamespot. Jeff was the Editor In Chief of GS, and if you go any higher than him, you're at CNet level.