need some help plz

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danelen25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 danelen25
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
OK guys i need a little help my brother and i are trying to configure a new game room. We want to build a computer, either ourselves or order a good one without paying a **BLEEP** load for the name. I want to make the ultimate game room. We have all the systems and plenty of games, i want to buy a big tv good for FPS and blueray watching. We Are planning on buying chairs and everything for this room and price isnt really an issue, we have saved for a long time. So where can we start? Any suggestions to help us set up the ultimate man cave.
Infernex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Infernex
Member since 2008 • 51 Posts
First of all we need to see a layout or picture of your"man cave"before we can even give you help with your planning for your game room..
danelen25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 danelen25
Well not really all i am asking for is some suggestions for gear. I work at bestbuy so i can gage tv size and everything for the room. It is big enough for a 50-52 inch tv. We play a lot of FPS and watch tons of high deff movies. What we are looking to do is get a reciever for the TV then hook our 360, ps3, and a souped up computer into it, that way we can run one HDMI from the reciever into the TV. Once TV is broken in we will have it calibrated. We really dont have a price limit. We just want suggestions, like for instance pretend you ca make a man cave and have no price limit what will you put in it?
RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts
You should really tell more than that you don't have a price limit. I doubt you are able to buy $50,000 projectors and $3000 audio cables with a Best Buy salary.
danelen25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 danelen25
Thats funny im 17 and going to college, my parents are paying for this little extraviganza, and im pretty sure they have the budget ;p. And number two no one would ever buy that ammount of equipment. I have been given a budget and with it i am sure i can get most of what is mentioned here, if not i will downgrade to next best thing. Im just asking for peoples opinions and what you would put in it.
Infernex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Infernex
Member since 2008 • 51 Posts
First of all how many computers you gonna have if you are gonna get more than 3 I suggest putting a long table for them..For the game systems.Try having a cabinet to hold all your game systems but, are still connected to the T.V. You are saying you have all the game systems and plenty of games.I suggest you put all of the games in a cabinet also but different you know like the PS games on the first row, the Xbox and 360 games on the second, and Wii and Gamecube games on the last row.If you are thinking of getting chairs you might want to get a couch instead because if I had what you had the whole family would be there and sometimes you will invite all lot of friends.Also have a like 5-6 chairs that match with your couch and if your thinking painting your room I can't help you with that.