Need some help here...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YouVandal3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 YouVandal3
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts

So I recently got GR:FS a couple weeks ago... its was pretty fun but got old fast. i just traded it in for Prototype 2, but havent opened it yet.

see i was stuck between Max Payne 3 and Prototype 2... Id like a good story thats for sure. But now i forgot Spec Ops: The Line was coming out here next week(?) and heard that had so interest story mechanics to it.

SO what im wondering is if you were in my position, Would you keep Prototype 2. or return it to go get Max Payne 3. Or return it and wait for Spec ops: the line????

or am i an idiot for returning future soldier :p

anyways just looking for some opinions here, thanks!

Avatar image for JayQproductions
JayQproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JayQproductions
Member since 2007 • 1806 Posts

I'd go with either prototype 2 or Spec Ops:the Line. Max Payne 3's story was a jumbled mess that started off really slow. Prototype 2 was decent, basically felt like a more polished version of Prototype 1 and I'm looking forward to Spec Ops because the demo was pretty good, it seems like it will have a decent sized story mode and the mood and atmosphere is different from other military shooters, I'm just worried about multiplayer because when I played the beta like a year and a half ago, it wasn't very good.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#3 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

Hey, make sure you bring your question to the PGD Recommendation Thread. I'm sure someone in there will gladly assist you with your problem! Good luck! :)

YouVandal3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 YouVandal3

hey thanks for the quick responses guys!! ill be sure to download the Spec ops demo tonight before deciding what to do with my new P2 copy.

YouVandal3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 YouVandal3

Hey, make sure you bring your question to the PGD Recommendation Thread. I'm sure someone in there will gladly assist you with your problem! Good luck! :)

Metamania

Much appreciated! forgot about that thread.