My PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal Wish List, any opinions?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sulfurate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Sulfurate
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Roster: (U =UNLOCKABLE) Sly Cooper - Confirmed Fat Princess - Confirmed Parappa the Rapper - Confirmed Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal) - Confirmed Colonel Radec (Killzone) - Confirmed Kratos (God of War) - Confirmed My list - (I'm hoping for a huge roster with balanced characters) Ratchet and Clank Series: Ratchet and Clank as a pair (alternate costume would be the deadlocked armor :3) Captain Quark (U) Dr Nefarious (U) Jak and Daxter Series: Jak and Daxter as a pair (Switch Between old and young Jak) Baron Praxis (U) Ashelin (U) Sly Series: Bentley (U) Murray (U) Carmela (U) Metal Gear Solid Series: Solid Snake ( Can switch between old and young) Liquid Snake Meryl (U) The Boss (U) Ocelot (U) Uncharted Series: Nathan Drake Elena Fisher Zoran Lazarevic (U) inFAMOUS Series: Cole McGrath (Give him a Hero outfit, and a Infamous outfit) Kuo Kessler (U) Resistance Series: Nathan Hale Advanced Hybrid (U) Final Fantasy: Cloud Sepiroth Titus (U) Vincent (U) Lightning (U) Kingdom Hearts: Sora Roxas (U) Axel (U) Devil May Cry Series: Dante (DMC3) Virgil (U) Others: Harry Mason - SIlent Hill (U) Kazuma Kiryu - Yakuza (U) Sackboy - LittleBigPlanet (can import your own Sackboy from your LBP1 or 2 if you wish) Wander - Shadow of the Colossus (U) Crash Bandicoot Spyro Leon Kennedy - Resident Evil (U) Tomas Sevchenko - Killzone Nariko - Heavenly Sword Lora Croft - Tomb Raider Chrono - Chrono Trigger/Crono Cross (U) Gabriel Logan - Syphon Filter Bam. 50 Characters. 25 Starters, 25 Unlockables. One of the things I liked best about the Smash Bros series was unlocking all the characters. It's fun watching you start out with some characters, and watching your character roster grow the more you play it. It'd be cool if it had something like a classic mode from SSB,but also have an amazing story mode. I think it'd be cool to unlock some characters by playing through adventure, but some characters to be unlocked by beating classic with a certain character. Like: To unlock Kessler: Beat Classic on Normal difficulty with Cole. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Some cool stage ideas I had were: Tanker (MGS2) Raccoon City (RE) Corinth Highway (Killzone 3) New Marais (inFAMOUS 2) Haven City (Jak II&3) Traverse Town (Kingdom Hearts) The World That Never Was (Kingdom Hearts) I can't think of a ton of good locations. I'd like to hear what you guys would think about what stages there should be. I personally think the full game should have about 30. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Features I want in PASBR: Unlockable artifacts from games (Like trophies) Just lots of unlockables in general GOOD MULTIPLAYER. Nintendo just can't seem to do that right. A GOOD level creator. Improve a lot upon Smash Bros crappy Lever Creator I think it would be a cool feature to edit fighter's colors on their costumes. Like customizing Captain Quark to have a red costume for example. A unique finisher move for each character. Like a Smash Ball pretty much. Something like in SSBB where you could look at the history of all the Playstation Games Screenshots and Replays, that you can post to Facebook or upload to Youtube A killer soundtrack. Nuff Said. A few fun minigames PS MOVE COMPATIBILITY! Mainly focus on Dualshock, but make it compatible for Move too. Make the gameplay with move so the amount of skill it needs to use the Dualshock, is the same for the Move. Make a fun game for those people who actually bought the move. Last but not least, make the gameplay take skill, and be competitive. This game has so much potential, and the gameplay shouldn't screw up like Brawl did. Brawl was great, but it was more slow paced than Melee was. Melee was fast, fun, but took way more skill than Brawl. Melee was a great game for casual gamers who weren't really good, and diehard fans that were really competitive. I hope this game has the same Noob-Pro balance that Melee had. Hope you guys liked this. Tell me what you think should or shouldn't be in this great upcoming game, and give me your opinion on my list. Worked about an hour and a half on this, So knowing what you think about it would be cool.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Yay for Radec.
DaisyFan007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DaisyFan007
Member since 2007 • 1242 Posts

Cool list, i liked to see some RPG characters also. but more also on the PlayStation Exclusive.

jio-freed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 jio-freed
Member since 2009 • 115 Posts

maybe spike from ape escape with all his gadgets .

Sulfurate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sulfurate
Yeah, I would of but more RPG characters but I don't know a lot of PS RPGs. I only know Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Chrono Trigger. I've heard of that Disgaea game but I don't know anything about it haha
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#6 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
I was thinking Wander too when I read the title, but if you think about it, he sucks at fighting, he just clumsily climbs huge monsters and stabs their weak spots. I don't think he'd be able to climb the characters in the game, and he'd probably have a poor moveset, or one that's totally out of character. I loved how you chose Kazama from Yakuza, and Carmelita from Sly Cooper. (I think that's who you meant, at least I'd totally buy it for a similar roaster from what you picked out, I think it's a good list. Some others I'd like to see in there: Dingo (inside Jehuty) (Zone of the Enders)(I know the size issue would make it weird, having Jehuty being the size of the human characters, but I'd still like it) Kaidou (Devil Summoner) Dimitri (Sly Cooper)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#7 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts
[QUOTE="Sulfurate"] Features I want in PASBR: GOOD MULTIPLAYER. Nintendo just can't seem to do that right.

Maybe not ONLINE multiplayer, but Nintendo has always dominated with offline, 4 player multiplayer. Need I list the many, many, MANY examples?
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#8 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33351 Posts

Ratchet, Clank and Captain Quark from the Ratchet & Clank series and a few other Twisted Metal characters. Also, Crash Bandicoot (who used to be first party character) and Mega Man as third party characters. I also want an Adventure Mode similar to the one from Super Smash Bros. Melee or Brawl and a Final Smash-like attack for each character.

Sulfurate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sulfurate
[QUOTE="AvatarMan96"][QUOTE="Sulfurate"] Features I want in PASBR: GOOD MULTIPLAYER. Nintendo just can't seem to do that right.

Maybe not ONLINE multiplayer, but Nintendo has always dominated with offline, 4 player multiplayer. Need I list the many, many, MANY examples?

Oops, yeah I meant online. Nintendo offline is amazing.
warrner11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 warrner11
Member since 2004 • 1022 Posts

lets throw some Sony RPG chars in that mix...

Wild ARms

The legend of Dragoon

The legend of Legia

and for not RPG related...

Bloody Roar 2

Tiny Tank

Bushido Blade

tipdaddy78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tipdaddy78
You have a good list.... But you're missing someone VERY important. Pyramid Head. Imagine how bad-ass he'd be! I would probably play him every time. Also if you've seen this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc4Cr-uacDk Then you can see that the list doesn't look that big :( However I doubt this is gonna be true. Playstation loves us too much to only give us 20 characters.
MVCFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MVCFreak
Member since 2009 • 184 Posts

Princess Jean(Motor Toon Grand Prix)

Vanity(Motor Toon Grand Prix)

Mint(Treads Of Fate)

Cara-Beth Burnside(Grind Session)

Avatar image for Icepick_Trotter
Icepick_Trotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Icepick_Trotter
Member since 2005 • 40 Posts
In interest of being realistic, and suggesting characteres that may have any kind of actual likelihood of being in the game, I seriously hope they don't forget to include either ICO or Wander, or at least a colossus as a stage. Those games are too important to miss. And I wouldn't bet my chips on it but maaaybe for history's sake they should license Crash to appear in the game.