More Grand Theft Auto V news

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Rockstardevelop
Rockstardevelop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Rockstardevelop
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hi! I'm a Rockstar North developer who has been fired. A friend of mine has already published the news i gave him on the internet, but he forgot to put some of them. You know that since i've been fired, if i leak some information about the new Grand Theft Auto game i'm no longer in breach of contract, so here's the news: 1 The cities of San Fierro and Las Venturas won't be in the in-game map. The only cities in the map are Los Santos which is based on the city of Los Angeles and Los Puerta based on the city of San Diego. The map is structured in one big island wich includes Los Santos, Los Puerta located SE of Los Santos, the desert on the east part of the map and the countryside with small towns. 2 There are more news on the characters feautered on the first trailer. The guy on the Wetski is named Miguel Gonzalez. He is a corrupt FBI agent which will give some missions to the protagonist later in the game. He works for the Bonnaro clan of the Italian Mob. The afro-american man seen in the police chase is Dennis Colthrane. He's a Liutenant of the Varrios Gang which will be sold out to the police by one of his men. In a mission the protagonist will save him from the police ambush. 3 Fitness is back! The player can go to the gym, however the player neers to eat enough food to have enough energy for the gym exercise. The player can go to a Burger Shot for a quick meal, or can go to the 24/7 supermarket to buy food to cook at his safehouse. 4 You can also custom your character, eating lots of food will make you gain fat, but on the other side eating nothing and assuming lots of fruga will result in the player being skinny. You can go to the barber's to cut your hair or buy close at DidierSachs or Zip. Unfortunately, there's no chance for Tattoo. 5 The last news is about prostitutes. Like in the previous titles, you can pay them for a ride. The ride can be choosed to be either in a car or on the bed at your safehouse. However animations are much more detailed, and the camera is angled in subjective viewpoint.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

Hey look, another "fired" Rockstar developer here to give us some news. This happens a lot lately, and apparently they were all working on very different GTA games.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

Why is it that I don't believe a single f******* thing out of the TP's post? I'll wait for Rockstar to confirm all of this, thank you!

Avatar image for Rockstardevelop
Rockstardevelop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rockstardevelop
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I am the same developer. A friend of mine already posted some news here on this forum, but the topic was deleted. So don't say another developer.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

Why is it that I don't believe a single f******* thing out of the TP's post? I'll wait for Rockstar to confirm all of this, thank you!

Metamania
TP? wtf is a TP? Anyways, being fired doesn't remove your non-disclosure contract, regardless, the majority of what the OP said is in old GTA games.
Comduter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 Comduter
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts

Hi! I'm a Rockstar North developer who has been fired. A friend of mine has already published the news i gave him on the internet, but he forgot to put some of them. You know that since i've been fired, if i leak some information about the new Grand Theft Auto game i'm no longer in breach of contract, so here's the news: 1 The cities of San Fierro and Las Venturas won't be in the in-game map. The only cities in the map are Los Santos which is based on the city of Los Angeles and Los Puerta based on the city of San Diego. The map is structured in one big island wich includes Los Santos, Los Puerta located SE of Los Santos, the desert on the east part of the map and the countryside with small towns. 2 There are more news on the characters feautered on the first trailer. The guy on the Wetski is named Miguel Gonzalez. He is a corrupt FBI agent which will give some missions to the protagonist later in the game. He works for the Bonnaro clan of the Italian Mob. The afro-american man seen in the police chase is Dennis Colthrane. He's a Liutenant of the Varrios Gang which will be sold out to the police by one of his men. In a mission the protagonist will save him from the police ambush. 3 Fitness is back! The player can go to the gym, however the player neers to eat enough food to have enough energy for the gym exercise. The player can go to a Burger Shot for a quick meal, or can go to the 24/7 supermarket to buy food to cook at his safehouse. 4 You can also custom your character, eating lots of food will make you gain fat, but on the other side eating nothing and assuming lots of fruga will result in the player being skinny. You can go to the barber's to cut your hair or buy close at DidierSachs or Zip. Unfortunately, there's no chance for Tattoo. 5 The last news is about prostitutes. Like in the previous titles, you can pay them for a ride. The ride can be choosed to be either in a car or on the bed at your safehouse. However animations are much more detailed, and the camera is angled in subjective viewpoint.Rockstardevelop
Heh heh heh! :lol: You were fired.

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

Nice try.

Not.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#8 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Lol ok Mr Rockstar

Besides the first info point you have was already known, they said there was only going to be Los Santos and surrounding areas and wilderness and that's it. Your full of sh!t. And do tell what did you get fired for exactly?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#9 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts
And do tell what did you get fired for exactly?ShadowMoses900
This ought to be gooooood :P
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

I'm glad you were fired if you leak sh!t like this about games all the time.

valium88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 valium88
Member since 2006 • 4455 Posts

My uncle's other nephew who is a toilet-cleaner at Rockstar says your full of crap. And he knows his crap, washing toilets and all..

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#12 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts
Rockstar sure fire a lot of people..
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#13 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
Rockstar must have a lot of disgruntled employees
burgeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#14 burgeg
Member since 2005 • 3599 Posts

Seems legit.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Nibroc420

TP? wtf is a TP? Anyways, being fired doesn't remove your non-disclosure contract, regardless, the majority of what the OP said is in old GTA games.

Topic Poster, although I think I used the wrong term. It should be OP, original poster.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Metamania

I am the same developer. A friend of mine already posted some news here on this forum, but the topic was deleted. So don't say another developer.Rockstardevelop

I don't care.

That person's post got deleted and yours will be too in the future.

Winchester39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Winchester39
Member since 2012 • 35 Posts
See's forum title *Grinning from ear to ear*...realizes it's fake *proceeds to office roof top*
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

Why would anyone ever do this?

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#19 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

No offense, sir, but it's hard to believe you used to work for Rockstar when you're here "leaking" details. Wouldn't you still be under a non-disclosure agreement even if you were fired?

Maybe you should try getting this info out to the press. I'm sure they'd be all over this.