Middle Earth shadow of mordor ( spoilers )

This topic is locked from further discussion.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

So i finished ME and overall is a great game but the ending is one massive disappointment that took away alot from the game. I mean you build up this awesome character you learn new combat moves become this badass character and you expect one Epic fight in the end and what you get ? 2 battles one is an easy stealth mission and the final battle is a f*****k quick time event .

Highly disappointed on this even though overall the game was great and quite frankly if they did this so they will release DLC that is a bad move imo and i will not support them by buying any extra DLC for this game

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#2 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

The DLC is only side activities, not really that integral to the plot.

spartachis75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3 spartachis75
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I would like to see and D&D open world game, where you can interact with famous characters such as Elminster and Dritzz.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10478 Posts

yep, the ending is massively anti-climatic, one of the most i can remember in any game.

i was so hoping for a final boss to really challenge my skills because towards the end i was swatting hordes of uruks away like flies, but instead all i got was a simple QTE and that's it... game over. very disappointing.

still enjoyed the game a lot though, but i do think monolith were a little fortunate they released it in a year with very little in the way of quality AAA games, meaning it stood out perhaps a bit more than it really deserved to