Magic Duels Origins ... beware

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wickerman777
Member since 2013 • 2164 Posts

Anybody play this game on X1? I went through all the campaigns and then created a deck and tried playing some solo battles and the game went nuts. It started saying I had 10s of thousands of certain cards and then instead of those outrageous numbers it said I had 0 of them instead. So cards I had unlocked from playing through the campaigns are now locked again. And all the while this was happening it kept saying this silliness about my local save and cloud save not matching and yadda yadda yadda. In the end it apparently decided to just delete many of my earned cards from my collection. I'm not even sure what all I lost but I know of several at least. What a buggy mess! And hell, I'm playing months after the game launched. Absolutely no way I'd actually pay to unlock cards for this game when I know nonsense like this can happen. It's pretty damned hard for me to win any of these solo battles cuz I lost so many of the cards I earned playing the campaigns that I don't have dick to work with. And no point in replaying the campaigns cuz they don't give coins anymore. Damn, was enjoying this but looks like I'm done with it.

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Wickerman777

Hmm, apparently nothing can be done. Because it relies on cloud saving I'm screwed. Deleted both my local and online saves cuz I was willing to start all over again from 0 cards and redo the campaigns and all of that but nothing doing. Deleting the online save accomplishes nothing because it doesn't actually delete it. I deleted the thing around 3X yet every time I launch the game the corrupted cloud save is autoloaded again. So now my only way to earn coins is by playing the solo battles which is pretty much impossible cuz I don't have shit for cards to work with cuz the stupid server deleted a bunch of them from my collection. Or buy them but I'd have to be nuts to do that after the game just showed me it can and will delete cards from my collection at any time of its choosing. Screw this game.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#3 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

@Wickerman777: When you say "nothing can be done" does this mean that you contacted customer support?

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Wickerman777

@digitaldame said:

@Wickerman777: When you say "nothing can be done" does this mean that you contacted customer support?

No, I didn't do that. If I have to do that the game ain't worth playing.