Looking for Injustice tips.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shadowsxfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shadowsxfall
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

I just ordered Injustice online and am looking for some tips or other useful information on the game. One of the big things is which DLC characters are worth buying and which I can just pass on. I am not that interested in the characters, but moreso in the gameplay and mechanics of the characters.

Secondly, this is my first MK style fighter. I have never played a MK game outside of a couple of games at partys and am really looking forward to exploring the mechanics of this game. If anyone has tips or anything of the sort, feel free to post them on this thread. Thanks for reading.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts
Pick a character that you like, not someone that you see in a youtube video that you see is doing well in tournaments, put time into learning the character, practice against Deathstroke ALOT and enjoy. These are tips that I've seen and know will help. I don't own the game and won't until I see a Playable Poison Ivy but the game looks good nontheless. I hope ou enjoy your purchase.
KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 137

User Lists: 1

#3 KamikazeDonut
Member since 2008 • 3016 Posts

Make use of the tag feature in the combo list menu by pressing Y or (Triangle), this will make learning combos easier and faster for you. As for actually fighting just be sure to alternate between combos and a special move cancel, get some practice down and figure out which combos and special moves you can cancel into, its surprisngly easy once you get the timing down.