This topic is locked from further discussion.

saiyajinsc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 saiyajinsc
Member since 2003 • 153 Posts
After the AC review, alot of people have been going crazy, however I just noticed most of their recent reviews are negative. The funny thing is I'm use to their reviews to be alot higher than the industry average especially when compared to gamespot.Whats going on!! Maybe their trying to get their credibility back especially a fewmonths ago whena former IGN staff reported that they were shopping forexclusives by giving themgood reviewslike with the game Prey.
siefier25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 siefier25
Member since 2007 • 361 Posts

I personally think that IGN was just telling it how it is. If you read GS's review on it, they point out its short comings but then add "Ya but you over look that because of the graphics". How is that a fair review?

Same on CoD4. Granted I love this game. I think its bad ass, but come on...most in depth multiplayer? No. The create a class is limited compared to RVS's Create a character. All of the modes they have are already in some of the biggest and best deathmatch games(TF2, CS:S, Halo). It didn't really cover any new ground, but damn it looked.

BTW, why didn't CS come in the orange box?!?! ;)

nosferatu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 nosferatu
Member since 2002 • 4292 Posts

Read the IGN AU review of Assassin's. I feel that not only did that review give a good, probably accurate impression of the game (I'll see tomorrow), but it also helped answer some of the questions regarding the "controversy" around the review of it.

Here it is: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/835/835134p1.html

**If linking to that is not allowed, sorry... feel free to delete the link.

siefier25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 siefier25
Member since 2007 • 361 Posts
In a round about way, they are saying IGN US is bitter about the "Surprise twist".