I wish dust 415 was for the PC :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IcYGodZ1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 IcYGodZ1
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

If you guys know what dust 415 is, go to YouTube. But really..that game is extremely amazing, but it isn't for PC :/ which sucks a lot. If it was would it be on steam? If so I wish it would be free :D

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

....dust 514

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Is a horribly game... Seriously played it on ps3 and was so shocked at how bad CC did that I couldn't honestly believe they let it out in such a state. It had such potential. They should have made it pc only and actually properly built it into the Eve online universe side by side, instead they half assed it and did a horrible FPS game that If I remember correctly you had to spend real money in to get anywhere with the likes of equipment.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

They're gonna get rid of the game and retry it cuz they messed up. Seriously, it wasn't very good at all. If you want want an infinitely better shooter with a similar setup, try Planetside 2.

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

@mastermetal777 said:

They're gonna get rid of the game and retry it cuz they messed up. Seriously, it wasn't very good at all. If you want want an infinitely better shooter with a similar setup, try Planetside 2.

I back this statement. Planet side 2 while similar is literally leagues better in every way imaginable. OP give planet side 2 a go it will change your world if you like dust 415 gameplay you will fall in love with planet side 2 and never stop playing.