Grim Dawn...Where is it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bmorgan303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bmorgan303
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts

I am shocked that Gamespot, the site I go to for all things gaming related, hasnt any information on Crate entertainment's upcoming Diablo-clone Grim Dawn. I realize the game is still in pre-alpha but GS has given less finished products WAY more coverage. The game is looking good and has some gameplay footage up (See Diablo Clones on fb for screens and trailer) for poeple to check out.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
Well. Grim Dawn and Dead State are really low-key due to the fact that the developers have been really hush hush. Especially Dead State. Man, it's like forever since we got an update. Not enough love for these games though.
bmorgan303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 bmorgan303
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts

Couldn't agree more. I fashion myself a bit of an enthusiast when it comes to these ARPG's and hadn't even heard of Dead State. It would be a shame to see a great IP go down in flames due to lack of vision in the marketing department. I would assume that its a bit of a tradeoff though, dump money into development, or PR. I noticed that Grim Dawn is taking pre-order money now to help offset development cost. An interesting idea, although I read several different forum posts regarding the pre-order campaign and I got the feeling lots of people were hesitant to throw money at a game that is still in pre-alpha. Time will tell. Must be nice to have all the money in the world to throw at projects like Activision/Blizzard or EA games.