Gran turismo 5 Midnight Launch at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rey-mistyrio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 rey-mistyrio
Member since 2004 • 875 Posts

I found this video about the midnight launch of GT5 in a branch of playstation world (which is the official playstation outlet in saudi, it and sony world. practicly sony world sells everything that is sony, while playstation world is focused on playstation products only) i just thought why not share it with gamespot

it also shows the unboxing of the signature edition.

There was an offer at the launch night in playstation world which was "before getting your copy you get to pull a certain medal, all of the medals are black except three which were brown. Now, if your one of the lucky 3 to get a brown a medal, you will be awarded by getting a signature edition for the price of the normal edition"

if youd like to see the video well here it is :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEb2p55ZeQ8

honestly i just watched the launch and the unboxing the rest i skipped

To be honest this is not even close to the crowds of gamers that went to the launch of black ops. Black ops launch literally blew my mind. i skipped the midnight launch of black ops but my friend told me about it. i didnt care much about what he said i just thought ill get it at the afternoon of launch day. after spending 4 hours searching for a store that hasnt sold out (11 stores in all) i quit and didnt get it till 2 days later. it was literally selling as if it was candy.... unbleivable just unbleivable...

* if you were wondering why it launched before the states. simply put we are ahead of you in time ( 12am of the 24th was 10 hours ago).

Thank U.

Naked-Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Naked-Snake
Member since 2006 • 368 Posts

wow, i was born in rayadh saudia arabia

reyad-u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 reyad-u
Member since 2006 • 6960 Posts

Naked-Snake
My name sounds like it :D.
face_ripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 face_ripper
Member since 2010 • 968 Posts
The game is not in Qatar yet.. I wonder whats delaying it. I might travel to Saudi to get it if it doesn't arrive in Qatar within a week. Sad the game is not on the PC though.
rey-mistyrio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 rey-mistyrio
Member since 2004 • 875 Posts

Naked-Snake
nice.... when did you leave saudi..