This topic is locked from further discussion.

sonnyminchin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sonnyminchin
Member since 2007 • 49 Posts

Why r the grafics on the older games so tereble its like they didnt now how to make propre games games like COD these days r so much better i dont see why any 1 would bother with the crappy stuff from ages ago no voice acting and no 3d is horrible and makes the games so hard to play they shouldnt even bother selling games like this anywhere when everyone wuld rather play good games like COD and Halo Reach.

Gsig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Gsig
Member since 2008 • 90 Posts

I agree with you totally mate, I don't see why anyone would bother with old crap like this. Why bother playing anything that isn't High Definition or even moderately high resolution. Not only was there no voice acting or 3d but the gameplay was total crap. Could you imagine playing a game like COD on the Super Nintendo or something LOL!!!

jwn25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 jwn25
Member since 2006 • 149 Posts

Why r the grafics on the older games so tereble its like they didnt now how to make propre games games like COD these days r so much better i dont see why any 1 would bother with the crappy stuff from ages ago no voice acting and no 3d is horrible and makes the games so hard to play they shouldnt even bother selling games like this anywhere when everyone wuld rather play good games like COD and Halo Reach.

sonnyminchin
A lot of people grew up with these older games we weren't all born in this gaming generation?
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

Not sure if serious...

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#5 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
I totally agree with you, even if the story, gameplay, concepts, are much better than the games nowadays, they just suck because they don't look as good as todays games, why would we want a good story or gameplay? I just want things to look good. But in your sig you say the greatest thing in life is playing Grim Fandango, how can you play an old game that looks sooo horrible? Shouldn't you be playing great games like COD and Halo Reach?
kittensRjerks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kittensRjerks
Member since 2010 • 3802 Posts

TC is just trolling. Good try young chap.

logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#7 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

I agree w/ everyone. Old games are terrible, esp. the timeless ones you never forget.

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Nismology
Member since 2009 • 649 Posts
Yeh i just threw my Saturn Ps1 nd N64 in the bin after reading your post the grafix are so bad u cant see anythin. your post made me c the lite, I cud hav bin playin halo nd COD all this time, gonna burn all my old gamez now!!!1 /sarcasm
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#9 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

yeah , but gwafics are awesomez :P

between the subject matter and the spelling issues, this thread has perplexed me as much as this picture.....

http://www.freewebs.com/neuroticacomics/fish%20slap.jpg

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#10 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
um...not sure if serious.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I'd love to respond, but with grammar like that....

sensfanVone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 sensfanVone
Member since 2006 • 1714 Posts

I have a PS3 with a ton of HD voice acted games... but I spent the entire weekend playing Chrono Trigger.

That's really all I have to say about this topic and I feel like it gets the point across well.

KnightSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KnightSkull
Member since 2011 • 1481 Posts

I'm not sure if TC is a troll or a dumbass, s/he may even be both.

GeoffZak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 GeoffZak
Member since 2007 • 3715 Posts

It's really sad that so many people have that mindset. They won't glance at a game if it doesn't have HD graphics or guns. So many people I know say "who cares about old games?"

I'd choose Super Mario World over Modern Warfare 3 any day.

I play my PS2 more than I play my PS3 or 360. Games were better back then, and that's a fact. I know it sound pompous, but it's true. Generic and repetitive shooters hog the spotlight in the gaming industry today. Killzone 3, Resistance 3, Halo 3, CoD MW3, Uncharted 3 and Gears of War 3 are all the same damn game. They try to copy each other. Back in the days of the PS2 and the Gamecube, you had a nice combination of JRPGs, WRPGs and platformers. The games of today can't compete with games like Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Final Fantasy X, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Mario Sunshine, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Persona, Rogue Galaxy, Zone of the Enders, Dark Cloud and the older editions in the Tony Hawk series.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

Some of us weren't born yesterday.

AjarnLenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#17 AjarnLenny
Member since 2009 • 260 Posts

Nice! Attacks from other forums! They were like: C'mon let's troll, it'll be fun. I'll go to the Legacy forum and upset the old farts there and y'all back me up mkay?

Now, let's go to the XBOX360 forum and ask why we should buy a console that lasts for 6 months when we can just buy a Genesis that lasts forever. And we won't have to deal with confusing 3D graphics and disorienting surround sound LOL

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#18 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

COD and Halo have sh*tty graphics. KZ3 puts those games to shame.

But Legacy games are really fun. Dirge of Cerberus, Onimusha series, Dragonquest 8, FF7, DBZ Tenkaichi 3, Prince of Persia series, and many more put a lot of current console games to shame.

glassjawbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 glassjawbox
Member since 2006 • 148 Posts

Some people like to take a break from shooting at things or they may enjoy interacting with a different aesthetic or style of video game. For some, old games are just as interesting if not more fun to play than recently designed games. Some people enjoy the visual and gameplay styles of games made in the past. If you enjoy halo and call of duty today, do think you will enjoy playing them years in the future? I would like to think you could still enjoy these games for many years. The most realistic graphics and sound are not everything to everyone; it maybe your cup of tea, which is great too! Everyone has different artistic taste. ;)

conkertheking1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 conkertheking1
Member since 2009 • 876 Posts

I know, i cant stand those games. All gameplay and no graphics. Sheesh!:roll:

Just keep in mind that there would be no COD if there was no Perfect Dark or Wolfenstein 3D.

PetJel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 PetJel
Member since 2009 • 3725 Posts

Most obivous troll ever, not even trying. an honest 0/10. I'm baffled about people actually taking TC seriously.