Gaming site alternatives?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

beanpodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 beanpodd
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Gamespot has been my favorite website for several years now, but due to the Jeff Gerstmann's firing and its circumstances, I can now no longer support this site. Despite some of the great people that still work here, I think you'll all agree that Gamespot is not what it once was. Not being a paid subscriber, I feel that the best way I can my displeasure known is to unfortunately stop visiting the site. If many people do this, the hit counts will go down and the corporate guys who fired Jeff will know why.

Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions for good gaming sites that have likable editors. I find IGN to be big and soulless, and some of 1up's live content gets on my nerves because the guys bicker so much and they always state their opinion as fact (GFW editors excluded :)).

So what else do people like besides 1up and IGN?

Jawsh12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jawsh12
Member since 2007 • 246 Posts
I was in the same boat as you and i was pointed to Game Trailers you should try that
AnthonyIGO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AnthonyIGO
Member since 2002 • 2101 Posts

Well my publication was getting pretty popular in the Off Topic thread about the Gerstmann firing and a bunch of GSers signed up. Check the sig ;-)

@Jawsh12: I actually really like GameTrailer's Video Reviews