This topic is locked from further discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 004050
Member since 2011 • 174 Posts

whats a good game idea?

i think a shooting RPG would be awesome.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
there are plenty of those around.
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

borderlands comes to mind

iHarlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 iHarlequin
Member since 2011 • 1928 Posts

I'd like to see a survival-focused zombie apocalypse game. Rationing food, water, ammo -- relocating yourself or your group -- how all of this affects your interactions with other members of the party (if you're in a party), whether they die later on or not because of your decisions (or how fast you were with the trigger). All in all, a game where your actions have consequences (perhaps a dead-is-dead option), and you can feel them ripple across your character and the people surrounding him.

Hubadubalubahu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Hubadubalubahu
Member since 2005 • 1081 Posts

I too would like to see a sandbox type zombie game but with perma death and rpg elements. Maybe allow you to unlock things and keep a certain amount of items for your next character

Lulekani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lulekani
Member since 2012 • 2318 Posts
Should We Ever Run Out Of Ideas, Then Theres Always Crossovers. I Nominate "Mario Portal".
Hubadubalubahu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Hubadubalubahu
Member since 2005 • 1081 Posts

Should We Ever Run Out Of Ideas, Then Theres Always Crossovers. I Nominate "Mario Portal".Lulekani

Lol, the mushroom kingdom is already trippy enough.

HipHopBeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 HipHopBeats
Member since 2011 • 2850 Posts

whats a good game idea?

Mass Effect, Fallout, Dishonored to name a few.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 004050

[QUOTE="004050"]

whats a good game idea?

HipHopBeats

i want one of the really HUGE RPG's like Skyrim or KoA

gailgamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gailgamesh
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
new to this hole thing but can we chat about games we would like to see made or just games that are out already

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 004050

new to this hole thing but can we chat about games we would like to see made or just games that are out alreadygailgamesh
games that would like too be made would be good !:evil:

gailgamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gailgamesh
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
iv loved zombie movies my hole life and ghost rocon, rainbow 6 and other swat combat style game so why not combined them right. if you played rainbow 6 vegas you would now the dontays inferno level with the choper flying of burning vegas. picture that as an opening but zombies not terrorists and not vegas but a large city. the chopper is low on fuil and has to land on a office building then you and your team of 4 or 5 men move down a zombie infested building about fourty floors to the streets then across town to the docks to flee the city? open to input but if done right i would love something like that!
brucecambell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 brucecambell
Member since 2011 • 1489 Posts

iv loved zombie movies my hole life and ghost rocon, rainbow 6 and other swat combat style game so why not combined them right. if you played rainbow 6 vegas you would now the dontays inferno level with the choper flying of burning vegas. picture that as an opening but zombies not terrorists and not vegas but a large city. the chopper is low on fuil and has to land on a office building then you and your team of 4 or 5 men move down a zombie infested building about fourty floors to the streets then across town to the docks to flee the city? open to input but if done right i would love something like that!gailgamesh

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City

Zombies plus Rainbow6, there is your game, now go out & buy it.

brucecambell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 brucecambell
Member since 2011 • 1489 Posts

I'd like to see a survival-focused zombie apocalypse game. Rationing food, water, ammo -- relocating yourself or your group -- how all of this affects your interactions with other members of the party (if you're in a party), whether they die later on or not because of your decisions (or how fast you were with the trigger). All in all, a game where your actions have consequences (perhaps a dead-is-dead option), and you can feel them ripple across your character and the people surrounding him.

iHarlequin

That is a great idea

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17839 Posts
i would like to see a game that put the player in a battlestar galactica yype situation. your a fleet on the run basically. something like homeworld mixed with the population management side of sim city. you cant build new ships, certain ships like the fuel refinery would be critical and you only have a very limited capacity to replenish fighters. so you need to get enough resources to feed the fleet, keep it fueled and repaired, keep your ammo stocks up, train fighters to replace those lost and, ultimately, get as many people home alive as you can. so basically part homeworld, part sim city.
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17839 Posts

[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

brucecambell

That is a great idea

a lot of that was the origonal ideas behind stalker. survival in the wilderness and in a place where your basically never safe. they had plans for stuff like properly setting up camp as night approaches, a procedure to initate trade with other people who pass by (which also carried an element of risk as part of it left you with your weapon holstered), keeping healthy and all that. unfortunately the game hit development hell and quite a chunk of it had to be cut. still its the stalker series is the closest i can think of.
HipHopBeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 HipHopBeats
Member since 2011 • 2850 Posts

[QUOTE="HipHopBeats"]

[QUOTE="004050"]

whats a good game idea?

i want one of the really HUGE RPG's like Skyrim or KoA

Bethesda, the same company who made Skyrim is publishing Dishonored so I think it will be a pretty huge world to explore.

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

Oh jeez no more zombies. As a comic reader after TWD success everyone tries to do a zombie comic book and everything, it gets annoying. Not saying we can't have a good zombie game, but it's becoming the next WW2.

Anyway I would love a misson based fantasy game in the vein of the last gen LotR games. IDK why every fantasy game this gen HAS to be open world, it stupid. Let me take part in castle seiges both attacking and defending, large battle clashes, and group adventures through caves and mountains and other story based missions.

Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#19 Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts

Walking Dead, Action/Suspense/RPG with fully interactive environment.

FPS in the vein of Black featuring the best gun fights from action films of the 80's and 90's.

Harry Potter universe action RPG. Could be any era I wouldn't care. It would give me a reason to buy Move.