From WoW to War?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nazarimous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Nazarimous
Member since 2008 • 41 Posts

For a couple of years I mustered up about 4000 hours worth of gameplay on World of Warcraft, I did fairly well in both PvP and PvE, but as time went by I needed to get to RL matters. Now as some time has past, I see a new face in the MMO community, Warhammer Online. Ive been looking at it and been doing some research here and there but I dont want to get the game and be dissappointed.

IN WoW I use to love getting together big raids and sacking cities with 100+ people, but alas there wasnt much point to it all, you didnt gain much benefit from it and people usually spat in your face when you told them you wanted to put one together. It was difficult to get people together but even more difficult getting them there without them scattered across half of Kalimador. Ive seen the RvR possibilities in War and It seemed like everything I ever wanted.

Now tell me in your most honest opinion the aspects of this game, I hear the PvE is rubbish but is it good enough to put some serious hours into. Will I be able to follow a hundred other people into a city and kick a king the balls, or is it sadly a let down? From what ive seen so far, it seems wonderful, but I always like a extra opinion.

Graphics: From what ive seen the graphics and detail seem to be more toward my liking, darker and dirtier, but I havent seen a terrible amount of the landscapes, please fill me in on how they look.

Gameplay: I always enjoyed being a support class/healer in WoW, how are those class choices in this game, either that or im going for the brute force of the chosen, Huzzah!

Story: I WoW, I somewhat enjoyed reading the lore of the game, like reading a novel to a book. I must say although War is older then Warcraft, it's story seems a bit more black N white then WoW.

Epicness: Is it? Is it really? :shock:

Other Players: IN my WoW guild, saying that I got luck is a true understatement. Kind, funny, and understanding, while still staying serious enough for endgame raiding, the people I was with made the game much more enjoyable. Is Warhammer full of 12 year olds who whack off to dark elfs as they play, or are there mostly people in there that has a bit of Anti-Douche Syrum.