Forgotten action movie stars

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
Not that I like this genre too much but... did they ever make a game starring Chuck Norris? or Steven Seagal, Michael Dudikoff and the like (maybe as a side-character in a beat 'em up)? What I know: there was at least one game on the SNES starring Jean-Claude Van Damme (Timecop) and tons of Schwarzie and Bruce Willis games as well.
rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts
Steven Seagal had his own game...it was baaaaaaaaaad. Although it didnt look terrible for its time.
Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts

I am still waiting for my "Aliens" game that stars MichaelBiehn kicking assas Corp. Hicks ! He is by far one of the most underrated action stars of the 80's and early 90's !

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Black_Knight_00

Steven Seagal had his own game...it was baaaaaaaaaad. Although it didnt look terrible for its time.rzepak

lol I just found a demo of that unreleased SNES game, it's not that bad, you can do a lot of stuff! Here is a video! (the video doesn't show it, but you can also fire a gun and throw knives)

ebbderelict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 173

#5 ebbderelict
Member since 2005 • 3992 Posts

I am still waiting for my "Aliens" game that stars MichaelBiehn kicking assas Corp. Hicks ! He is by far one of the most underrated action stars of the 80's and early 90's !

Lostboy1224
The Aliens game on the C64 was based on the movie, and you got to play hicks. Of course, the character resemblance just wasn't there. It was loads of fun though. A good mix of gameplay styles, and intense action.
tequilero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#6 tequilero
Member since 2005 • 9333 Posts
It exist a Chuck Norris game for the Atari,it´s call superkicks;Van Damme also appears in the arcade game of Street Fighter:The Movie,I don´t know if your remember that game.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Black_Knight_00

It exist a Chuck Norris [...] Van Damme also appears in the arcade game of Street Fighter:The Movie,I don´t know if your remember that game.tequilero

You're right, Van Damme was in Street Fighter the movie. I had forsaken that game. On purpose maybe :lol: