This topic is locked from further discussion.

Noctis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Noctis1
Member since 2011 • 76 Posts

Man i want it badly! SE already remade 1-6 so why not 7? Maby for the PS4?

Would be awsome playing in the sectors in shinra, checking out the worldmap and most of all, the WEAPONS. Yeah both of em, the character weapons and the colossal weapons. Ruby, Diamond, Emerald, Ultima and the last, forgot what that name was (maby Saphire). I should think that it would be most profitable making it since every rpg fan would buy it no dubd. Omnislash in HQ 3D ;D HELL YE!

FF8-9 would be nice also to remake for ps 3-4 :) these 3 are the best rpgs in my list. Xenogear and Chrono C/T are just behind.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
1-6 are all 2d games. That's probably why. If they did a remake, I don't think I would play it unless they had a system similar to Kingdom Hearts/Crisis Core/Versus XIII.
Vexx88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#3 Vexx88
Member since 2006 • 33342 Posts
1-6 are all 2d games. That's probably why. If they did a remake, I don't think I would play it unless they had a system similar to Kingdom Hearts/Crisis Core/Versus XIII.BranKetra
So you are saying if Square did remake 7 it would be real time. Kinda want.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#4 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
[QUOTE="BranKetra"]1-6 are all 2d games. That's probably why. If they did a remake, I don't think I would play it unless they had a system similar to Kingdom Hearts/Crisis Core/Versus XIII.Vexx88

Yeah. It could be good. Kingdom Hearts was the first game I ever played that combined action and RPG really well. I guess a lot of people liked it too, since it's kinda the same with other games I said.
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#5 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

I'm guessing they haven't done it because (a) they already have the original PlayStation version up for sale on the PlayStation Store, and (b) they probably don't want to divert resources toward that right now due to all their teams that work on anything Final Fantasy being busy working on new installments.

Honestly, though, I'm still surprised that they haven't gone through with it already. God knows they'd earn beaucoup amounts of cash off it. I would think that would be all they'd need to justify the development costs. I can't imagine it being that risky of a pursuit.

isaackuhlman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 isaackuhlman
Member since 2011 • 128 Posts
Here I thought I was the only one who loved FF7. Yeah right. That game was pretty damn sick. I remember staying up playing for 13-15 hours in a day just to breed Chocobos or whatever they are called.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
FF7 was great and all in its time but I'd rather them focus on new IP's. No doubt it would sell though, but how would it look like? On what engine? It would take an incredible amount of resources to pull it off and make it look like a modern day game. I'm willing to bet some people will feel its out of place and FF7 should have been left alone, as the legend that it is. Imho, that's how I feel on the subject.
Noctis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Noctis1
Member since 2011 • 76 Posts

[QUOTE="Vexx88"][QUOTE="BranKetra"]1-6 are all 2d games. That's probably why. If they did a remake, I don't think I would play it unless they had a system similar to Kingdom Hearts/Crisis Core/Versus XIII.BranKetra

Yeah. It could be good. Kingdom Hearts was the first game I ever played that combined action and RPG really well. I guess a lot of people liked it too, since it's kinda the same with other games I said.

Tatatataaan tatatataaan, love the battle music. Jumping off the train n start fighting the shinra soldiers in a kingdom hearts way but more action like :O the only places i would be visiting is the kitchen and the toilet.

SteamedBennet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SteamedBennet
Member since 2011 • 534 Posts

Unnecessary. It was a great game back then, and it's a great game today. Let it be.

havoc-k94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 havoc-k94
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
a remake of ff7 would be great but it have to be like crisis core because it was amazing :D